Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

why are you mad? just don't sell to that person. tell them you can't do that. they can't force you.

2. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

why are you mad? just don't sell to that person. tell them you can't do that. they can't force you.
    'Cause it's fucking insulting. That being said I don't think priority intl is that expensive, it's like 20-25 bucks.

3. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

Is anyone mad?

4. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Senior member

u mad doggie.

i don't see why him trying to get a better deal is insulting to you. make him a counter offer that's all.

5. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

Sooooo I just got a $2k bonus on my paycheck, and I'm not sure why. What should I do with it? Other than cigars, scotch and hookers.
    If you're going to do something stupid (a.k.a. buy clothes) with that much money, you should grab those horse leather Augusta backzips from Atelier or something. So dope. Also, is anybody making any nice mandarin collar shirts right now, or should I just go to my tailor to get some done?

6. APK

APK Senior member

My problem with International Priority is that, in my experiences, you're basically paying a premium for the delivery confirmation. First Class to Canada is prompt (about a week most times), so it's an attractive shipping option for most. Its great downfall is the lack of any ability to tack a tracking or DC number to the package.

7. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

u mad doggie.

i don't see why him trying to get a better deal is insulting to you. make him a counter offer that's all.

Uh, it's annoying as hell when you get 4-5 PMs like this when you price drop?

8. Teger

Teger Senior member

yes i 'vanish' for several months by consistently posting.. for.. the last 3 years? i dont know. but yes I am never on this forum!

in short lane sucks, is boring, unoriginal and doesn't even look that amazing in his aesthetic.

ps razele:

i like j crew but at least i can keep my aesthetic/taste seperate from whatever brand is popular on sf atm (W+H, schneider, raf)

isn't it about time for you to buying neil barrett and KVA?

9. Teger

Teger Senior member

ar_six:

less ugly gothninja, more MTM/bespoke.

get some corthays.

10. robin

robin Senior member

My problem with International Priority is that, in my experiences, you're basically paying a premium for the delivery confirmation. First Class to Canada is prompt (about a week most times), so it's an attractive shipping option for most. Its great downfall is the lack of any ability to tack a tracking or DC number to the package.
    First class packages can be tracked using the customs number.

11. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

isn't it about time for you to buying neil barrett and KVA?

These guys are popular right now? Aren't they mostly just represented in some peoples sneaker collections? Only people I can think of who wear KVA on here are snowman and (maybe) Synthese.

12. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

If you're going to do something stupid (a.k.a. buy clothes) with that much money, you should grab those horse leather Augusta backzips from Atelier or something.
    The dude I bought my Guidis from is selling Augusta cordovan backzips for like 700 or something. It's insane. If they were ONE SIZE SMALLER I would instakop right the fuck now.

Teger: fuck nah. I am set for work clothes and honestly I don't care enough about it to really get swagged out in the office. Also, what ugly gothninja have I even bought lately, I haven't got much gothninja at all really. Just some waxed drkshdws and those miharayasuhiro 3layer boots.

13. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

The dude I bought my Guidis from is selling Augusta cordovan backzips for like 700 or something. It's insane. If they were ONE SIZE SMALLER I would instakop right the fuck now.

As I recall, I'm like 0.5-1.0 sizes bigger than you. Link please and thank you.

14. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

These guys are popular right now? Aren't they mostly just represented in some peoples sneaker collections? Only people I can think of who wear KVA on here are snowman and (maybe) Synthese.

goddamnit i am not a kva fanboy alright, I just like some pieces here and there like every other brand, godfuckdamnn[​IMG]

15. Razele

Razele Senior member

yes i 'vanish' for several months by consistently posting.. for.. the last 3 years? i dont know. but yes I am never on this forum! in short lane sucks, is boring, unoriginal and doesn't even look that amazing in his aesthetic. ps razele: i like j crew but at least i can keep my aesthetic/taste seperate from whatever brand is popular on sf atm (W+H, schneider, raf) isn't it about time for you to buying neil barrett and KVA?
    I've been buying MMM and Raf for the last two years or so man, My GF wears my old W+H T's, (with nothing else [​IMG] ) and I only have older Raf. Wouldn't touch KVA or NB, was just paying out KVA in the sneaks thread [​IMG] My wardrobe is Dries / Ervell / Jil / Raf / Margiela / Schneider / ToJ and a few other items from some smaller brands. My sell vs keep rate is low, mostly items that are misrepresented that I've bought online or that don't fit quite right. I wouldn't be proud of staying true to the crew or thier 'aesethetic / taste' for that matter, anymore then Lane should be of the Julius one [​IMG] Your money, so meh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.