Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

gotta wear them loose ... there's an unhealthy obsession with everything form-fitting and tapered here. last two days i been wearing some baggy ann and what not.
    Loose fits are a nice change up.
    Truth, however in this case those pants in size 46EU are adjustable for a waist between 29 and 34. My waist is 32. If I sized true I'd have to do the belt up kinda tight which I'm not all that down for. I also think they'd look pretty good sized down one... ie, more like the yoox fit and less like the runway fit (I can't believe I just said that)

2. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

my favorite trousers I have right now are from epaulet and they're pretty damn baggy on me, love it.

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Ya know? It's to the point where a guy can't wear a fishtail in WAYWT that fits length/sleeve wise without being knocked for it being too big...some shit isn't meant to be tight/slim. Loose fits are a nice change up.

As I clarified, I just found it looks neither structured nor intentionally drapey. It's a big difference from the intentional looseness of those pants.

4. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

ok damir doma, the hamid karzai hat is a bit much .....
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] someone kop me this please

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

I wear Julius because I wanna sleep w. skinny pale girls with dark hair who have daddy issues.

loool

also, for the record im not a vegetarian ahaha

6. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

7. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

I think you just committed some "making transmittable of this graphics" there.

8. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

I spent Sunday trying on skinny jean cuts sized for my thighs. I like the slouchy fit around the waist and the relatively slim/relatively loose beneath the knee. Was really into the N&FxMomo collab skinny guys actually

9. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

Shirts are so fucking boring. I find myself only wanting to keep only like 5 shirts and spending the rest of my money on jackets and shoes

If you're bored with an entire article of clothing, your aesthetic is making it boring. Not an attack, just the indisputable, absolute, incontrovertible, undeniable truth. 100%. Super serial. Thuper. Therial. Dude.

Ervell made mad print shirts this year. Dries did an amazing paint splatter print this year and has done a placket that twisted around the back (might've been a cardigan, though). Taralis and Raf both do futurist panel shirts on the regular. Geller has done band collar, pin collar, ribbed cuff+hem, shoulder pleating, fencing placket, dip dye, to name a few. Thom Browne has that classy ass grosgrain trim. Uniqlo does 30924809324 plaids. Oh God, Ann D does drawstring, bloused, assymmetric, tie dyed, insane buttoning. I've seen like 3 different versions of metal blend shirts that cause the fabric to twist and shink/stretch.

So why is your aesthetic making shirts boring?

Shirts? Don't even get me started on pants.
    Oh god I don't have the energy. You guys aren't even trying.

10. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

Real talk, some lazy ass dudes in this place. I must be the only guy on earth happy wearing just plain oxfords. Step your wardrobe game up. I would literally be happy living in nothing but my junya boots, screenprinted jeans and a shitty blue oxford (TB).

PS did you get your perfecto yet, fucker?

PPS I wanna kufi slap Doma.

11. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Speaking of which, man I hope that dvn shirt makes it to a sale rack somewhere.

12. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

13. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Oh god I don't have the energy. You guys aren't even trying.

Problem is finding pants that fit and I don't have to spend over half a paycheck on.
    You're not even trying....to read all the posts in between the one you quoted and the one you posted. Get yourself a redbull and keep up with the conversation. Thanks.

14. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

I see, and raise you: http://www.oki-ni.com/mens-coats/bor...vt/bbs0800blk/
    I always wanted to look like Obi Wan. (3)

I love "boring". Stocking up on black and white everything now. Maybe will post up pictures of black suit on MC and watch the aneurysms.

check mate on that one i guess.[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.