• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I asked for white jean recs before (thanks chet) but I decided I want some better quality **** than 501s like the somets I had that shrank too much even though Gordon told me they wouldn't. Damn those were nice.

Also need some recs for ivory linen pants, no drawstring but not formal pants like rotas either (no designer **** price tags), some **** that would be perfect for stuntin in malibu.

Last edited:

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just bought a monarchy, free shipping and free returns (will be sending Prince Ginger back across the channel)

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
crazy, i never believed this would happen. living in london means you are so remote from the rest of the country (which was the problem for most of the politicians/'experts' I'm sure).

Last edited:

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great time for Americans to buy from UK stores at least. Pound has fallen off a cliff.

Auximenes

Reaction score
A couple of friends recently moved from London to tokyo. She got a local contract with square enix, but he got an expat contract with a brit company, hence he is paid in GBP. His FB page just turned into the Wailing Wall.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
seriously, i think the weather had a lot to do with it.

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

My buddy shorted the hell out of this...wanted to stop at 1.38 but it was illiquid everyone kept thinking it's gonna go farther but looks like a little rebound. Still a massive, unprecedented drop. Those arrogant island-dwelling savages deserve this! Scotland may try to break off now lol

Last edited:

kmert

Reaction score
Just based on the first 10 looks I saw so far, Junya SS 2017 looking VERY strong...

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My buddy shorted the hell out of this...wanted to stop at 1.38 but it was illiquid everyone kept thinking it's gonna go farther but looks like a little rebound. Still a massive, unprecedented drop. Those arrogant island-dwelling savages deserve this! Scotland may try to break off now lol

This entire election has been trying to get in statistically non politics interested english population fear mongered into their side of the polls. It seems like most of the world thinks the markets are idiots and think they will have a firesale because of the result, which won't happen. The UK banking sector is way yoo big and too powerful for them to give a **** about this election, which by the way is GUIDING and not binding. If they wanted to start a fire they should just put residency requirements on London residential real estate. (If that happens I'm going to take a picnic basket and find a good place in the city).

It also seems like most people aren't aware of that the UK will probably end up with a deal like Norway, Switzerland etc.(which could end up being a giant bonus for them) or will be able to use this election like a massive bargaining chip. My money is on the later.

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
You're talking on a longer term , I was referring to the last few hours where some people have made a ton of money because of over reaction. Of course the bank of England is gonna take action and prevent any real damage. That said, futures are still down so I guess today may still present a good buying opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads