• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Powell Peralta 80s style T-shirts re-issues on sale at Urban Outfitters!

quid

Reaction score
i had an old tony hawk pro deck until my mom threw it away in spring cleaning a couple years back
frown.gif

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these are cool and all, but i want some early to mid 90s stuff... early blind, plan b, girl, underworld element, sub zero skate shop, early zoo york and supreme.... or shut if you wanna take it way back on the east coast.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
these are cool and all, but i want some early to mid 90s stuff... early blind, plan b, girl, underworld element, sub zero skate shop, early zoo york and supreme.... or shut if you wanna take it way back on the east coast.

my brother's got the jason lee airwalks lying around here somewhere...idk, i always liked 80's skating better. The hosoi movie is really good.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
my brother's got the jason lee airwalks lying around here somewhere...idk, i always liked 80's skating better. The hosoi movie is really good.
what size? dont **** with me poly and here is why i want some early blind stuff, from when gonz was directing it...
blindpowelltopbig.jpg
image151.jpg
image150.jpg
and shut skates... became zoo york in 93...
image41.jpg

Lysol

Reaction score
1ddf_1.JPG

blush.gif

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^thats a slick right?

Lysol

Reaction score
it was originally but the picture is of the reissue from a year or so back. i couldn't find a picture of the original online. still one of my favorite graphics ever.

Reaction score
i have a fond memory of traveling to the CCS store and building a set-up with this guerrero deck, but black, with black magnesium gullwing trucks and black wheels:
image127ka3.jpg
gleaming the ******* cube

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not mine, but this is the first deck i had.
knox.JPG

Max

Reaction score
I got into skateboarding right around 1997/98. The skate mag I ever got was the Transworld with the history of skateboarding, which had a tremendous effect on my style and sensibilities. Y'all should check this out: http://www.oldschoolskates.com/. They've got the real deal in the clothing section.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads