• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post your five favorite films and I will mock and generalize you

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
girls who suck cock and eat *** #1
girls who suck cock and eat *** #2
girls who suck cock and eat *** #3
girls who suck cock and eat *** #4
girls who suck cock and eat *** #6 (5 sucked)

Hany

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
You are secretly French. But only to those who don't immediately recognize Gerard Depardieu. You cannot fool me. How tempted were you to put Green Card or Babylon A.D. on this list in exchange for NxNW?

MV5BMTc0NTk2MTMxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU3NjQxMQ@@._V1._SX100_SY137_.jpg

LOL sorry never heard about these two movies. ;-)

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
With a list like this, its no wonder you've been skipped. You are the guy who sits in the corner at parties and are well put together and precise in your mannerisms, but also so mind-numbingly pedestrian and vanilla in your tastes that he seems like a piece of furniture instead of a person. People near you gasp when you get up to go to the restroom, as they usually assume you to be some sort of trendy mannequin or sculpture.Your hipster-lite taste in movies is relatively unoffensive, but also annoyingly technical, somewhat like yourself.

You are probably undiagnosed borderline OCD, but like to call it "fastidious". You categorize your sock drawer by looking at a pantone scale.

Very nice.
lol8[1].gif

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pirates
Pirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge
Blade
Blade II
Blade III

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhowie
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Caddy Shack
Eyes Wide Shut
Shadow of the Vampire
Stranger than Fiction

I must resubmit since Fuuma is lacking. Slim I'm sure you will do better, but I'm not holding my breath.

SD1

Reaction score
Goodfellas
Godfather 1
Godfather II
Arsenic and Old Lace
Fargo

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
girls who suck cock and eat *** #1 girls who suck cock and eat *** #2 girls who suck cock and eat *** #3 girls who suck cock and eat *** #4 girls who suck cock and eat *** #6 (5 sucked)
All this is bravado. You are impotent. Your lil' smokie is incapable of pleasing any woman, let alone my mother. You are not-so-secretly a furry. You walk around the park at night trolling for queers in your Tony The Tiger costume, offering homeless people money to let you pee on them. You are usually not successful.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Aviator
The Shawshank Redemption
No Country for Old Men
There Will Be Blood
Fight Club

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
Pirates
Pirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge
Blade
Blade II
Blade III

You lack anything resembling taste or imagination. You like to think of yourself as an artist, but occasionally you run out of Winnie The Pooh coloring books, and have to switch to playing with your Nancy Reagan:The First Lady paper doll collection instead.
You are currently wearing five inch red heels, matching lipstick, and sitting on your couch watching Billy Madison, which you sadly play-act as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show. How are those Ham and Cheese hot pockets treating you? We know you've been eating them, because you have crusty cheese dribbles on your chest and blisters around your mouth. At least - we think those are blisters...

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my five favorite movies with Ricky Jay roles

Magnolia
House of Games
Last Days
Redbelt
Heist

mock me plz.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhowie
I must resubmit since Fuuma is lacking. Slim I'm sure you will do better, but I'm not holding my breath.

You are a weird dude. Your "museum of plastic doll parts" is a big tourist draw in your town. You get the feeling though, that nobody takes it as seriously as you do.

As a young lad, you won the world championship of put-put golf (there were five other kids who entered) and constantly tell stories about how you sank that final put on 18 to win the tournament. You'd tell your drinking buddies, but you don't have any. Sadly, these days the Golf Channel is your only friend.

You are the asshat who calls into The Box and buys a two hour block of Fatboy Slim's Weapon Of Choice at three in the afternoon. Don't get me wrong, I love me some dancing Walken - but I don't send him used band-aids with my blood on them like you do.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SD1
Goodfellas
Godfather 1
Godfather II
Arsenic and Old Lace
Fargo

You really, really, really wish you were a tough ass gangster. You listen to Fiddy on your $20 AutoZone tape deck. But only in the white neighborhoods. You have plastic spinner hubcaps on your "whip". A two tone Honda Civic hatchback with a Cadillac hood ornament.

You order in italian at The Old Spaghetti Factory.

You nearly listed "scarface" but you feel that Tony Montana is too "ethnic" for your tastes, so you left it off. Racist.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
The Aviator
The Shawshank Redemption
No Country for Old Men
There Will Be Blood
Fight Club

You are so white, Sylvania named one of their lightbulbs after you. You have considered getting a boring cubicle programming job just to see if you can get away with half the stuff they did in Office Space, but they don't hire people "like you" to do programming anymore.

Your dream vacation is going to a party at the Playboy Mansion. Unfortunately the only way you'll be getting in there is to pretend you are a valet. And its not like any of the girls would talk to you anyways. Verne Troyer gets more tail than you.

Yes, I know you aren't white. I'm mocking and generalizing based on your selection of movies. The fact that I feel like I need to explain that to you is pretty much directly indicative of my estimation of your intelligence. You middle of the road, life wasting, nobody.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads