• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shirtsnob I've added that to my message for David which he will get tomorrow morning.

Mr Bond does have excellent taste. I've just finished reading Ian Flemming's On Her Majesty's Secret Service the second of the Spectre trilogy. Highly recommended too, though we don't sell books ;)

Mike

Once I became a doctor I stopped reading for pleasure......lol

Last edited:

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
One I became a doctor I stopped reading for pleasure......lol
Oh no! The only way I manage to find time to read is to buy the audiobook as well as the book. I read some of it and listen to the rest while driving.

Blake Stitched Blues

Reaction score
Mike

thank you........and can you also ask:

Im looking at the Sanders Bond suede chukka.. I was told by a local shoe expert that if I wear a UK 11 to buy a UK 12 in the chukka? Can you confirm?
I find the JOEL last on the HiTops to run not quite a half-size small with a slightly narrow toebox. I take a UK10.5 in most Sanders lasts and went up to a UK11 for the HiTops with enough room to fit in a slim 3/4 insole. I'd suggest starting at at UK11.5 and see how you go from there.

If the HiTops don't work out, Sanders also have the Luther chukka on the SNO/R last which is supposedly more TTS.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @shirtsnob

I’ve received word from David and we agree with @Blake Stitched Blues but unfortunately they don’t make an 11.5 in this style. You could try a size 12 with an insole if you are particularly keen on that boot? The return would be approximately £24 for these boots. Let me know if we can be of any further assistance?
Mike

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find the JOEL last on the HiTops to run not quite a half-size small with a slightly narrow toebox. I take a UK10.5 in most Sanders lasts and went up to a UK11 for the HiTops with enough room to fit in a slim 3/4 insole. I'd suggest starting at at UK11.5 and see how you go from there.

If the HiTops don't work out, Sanders also have the Luther chukka on the SNO/R last which is supposedly more TTS.

wow..the Luthers r almost identical.....lol...almost

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thank you.........is sale JUST on the brands shown?....or the entire site?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.