• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shirtsnob I've added that to my message for David which he will get tomorrow morning.

Mr Bond does have excellent taste. I've just finished reading Ian Flemming's On Her Majesty's Secret Service the second of the Spectre trilogy. Highly recommended too, though we don't sell books ;)

Mike

Once I became a doctor I stopped reading for pleasure......lol

Last edited:

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
One I became a doctor I stopped reading for pleasure......lol

Oh no! The only way I manage to find time to read is to buy the audiobook as well as the book. I read some of it and listen to the rest while driving.

Blake Stitched Blues

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike

thank you........and can you also ask:

Im looking at the Sanders Bond suede chukka.. I was told by a local shoe expert that if I wear a UK 11 to buy a UK 12 in the chukka? Can you confirm?

I find the JOEL last on the HiTops to run not quite a half-size small with a slightly narrow toebox. I take a UK10.5 in most Sanders lasts and went up to a UK11 for the HiTops with enough room to fit in a slim 3/4 insole. I'd suggest starting at at UK11.5 and see how you go from there.

If the HiTops don't work out, Sanders also have the Luther chukka on the SNO/R last which is supposedly more TTS.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @shirtsnob

I’ve received word from David and we agree with @Blake Stitched Blues but unfortunately they don’t make an 11.5 in this style. You could try a size 12 with an insole if you are particularly keen on that boot? The return would be approximately £24 for these boots. Let me know if we can be of any further assistance?
Mike

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find the JOEL last on the HiTops to run not quite a half-size small with a slightly narrow toebox. I take a UK10.5 in most Sanders lasts and went up to a UK11 for the HiTops with enough room to fit in a slim 3/4 insole. I'd suggest starting at at UK11.5 and see how you go from there.

If the HiTops don't work out, Sanders also have the Luther chukka on the SNO/R last which is supposedly more TTS.

wow..the Luthers r almost identical.....lol...almost

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thank you.........is sale JUST on the brands shown?....or the entire site?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just a couple of tasters of our styles from Trickers this seasons. Don't miss the deerskin chukka boots too.

https://www.pediwear.co.uk/trickers/pediwear-collection/

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have just sent out an email to our list subscribers which has an Edward & James offer code - please see the web version of the email or my approximation below (and feel free to subscribe via the website if you haven't already).

f61b7fac-2909-41cb-867f-d859f681835e.jpg

Edward & James

Made in collaboration with Carlos Santos we are offering four new boots this season. A toe cap boot in an exquisitely burnished tan on a Dainite sole - and it’s brogue counterpart on a ridgeway style rubber sole.

The Louis is a brogue brown grain Chelsea boot with an extended gusset which makes putting them on a little easier and gives them a stylish point of difference. Last but most certainly not least we have a brown waxed suede version of our Holcott - which we have deemed worthy of its own name: the Loman.

Please also see our post on the Trickers Thread for a Trickers Update

JJRADICK

Reaction score
Oh no! The only way I manage to find time to read is to buy the audiobook as well as the book. I read some of it and listen to the rest while driving.

Hi I wear Carmina Rain Last in 6.5UK snugly. For CJ 341last I have to size up to 7UK. What size should I take for CJ 325 last?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi

Thank you for your enquiry. We think UK 7 - the 325 is more rounded at the toe and a fraction shorter than the 341. Obviously impossible to guarantee without trying the shoes on but based on the information given this would be our recommendation.

Please contact David our C&J expert on [email protected] to discuss this further if required?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics