• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

10dence

Reaction score
Hi Mike,

I was wondering about the sizing of the Heschung boots on the odéon last. I've heard varying opinions of how spacious they are, some people having to go up from their usual size. But if I have the Loake Bedale in 8,5 UK the same should go for the Heschung Ginkgo, am I right?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @10dence

Thank you for your enquiry - and especially one regarding Heschung - they are such wonderfully made shoes.

As ever, all feet are different and it is impossible to be absolutely sure without trying them on - but the Bedale in a G fitting is more generous in the width than the Ginko. How snug is the 8.5 Bedale on your feet? If you find it fits quite closely you may find that you do indeed need a size 9 in the Ginko. The size 9.5 Bedale is a little generous for me, whereas the Ginko is a snug fit at 9.5.

I hope this is helpful - David who is our Heschung brand manager isn't in on Wednesdays but he might be able to give further advice tomorrow - you can email him via [email protected]

Kind Regards

Mike

10dence

Reaction score
Thanks for the swift reply and the help, Mike!

The Bedale is quite roomy, had it been a shoe and not a boot, too much so. But as it is I have ample room for thick socks. 8.5 seems to be the size I will aim for.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the swift reply and the help, Mike!

The Bedale is quite roomy, had it been a shoe and not a boot, too much so. But as it is I have ample room for thick socks. 8.5 seems to be the size I will aim for.
I think you are right: and now is a good time to buy - see the following message!

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Its started! black-friday-2019.jpg

* Crockett and Jones, Cheaney and RM Williams are excluded from the offer.
Please see the full terms and conditions for more details.

bryanljs

Reaction score
Thank you for the code. Ordered my second pair of shoes from Carmina. (And 2nd time from Pediwear) :)

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We had a successful Black Friday, so thanks to all those who bought. We will endeavour to keep everyone updated regarding their orders - please bear with us during this busy time.

Now we are showcasing some more additions to our Edward & James brand:

johnson-kay-banner-home.jpg

These two styles, you no doubt will have noticed, are from the same last and pattern. Made for us by Berwick, they provide the high standards of Goodyear welted manufacture our customers have come to expect from Edward & James - along with excellent value. The Johnson features a tan waxed upper with darker staining of the top line of the quarters and the facings. The Kay is a darker 'Whisky' shade without the top line decoration.

bryanljs

Reaction score
I'm impressed with Pediwear for the fast shipping and outstanding response time. :)

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @bryanljs

Thank you for your kind comments - and I am sorry I missed your comment when it was first submitted. I hope you are enjoying your footwear?

Regards

Mike

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wife's Christmas gift. Barker Ali bought from the good people of Pediwear.

Dorothy dances in GYW shoes!

IMG_6090.JPG
IMG_6091.JPG
IMG_6092.JPG
IMG_6093.JPG

Last edited:

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi @ShadyDorathy

Unfortunately, you have missed the best of the sale. However - we are going to send out a few emails (and post the details on here) in the next couple of weeks - the first of which will appear immediately below in just a few seconds!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads