• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Patent-pending cutout bill baseball hat by Eric Glennie

Studio27

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mister
Don't get into the condom business.

This was hilarious.

you cut too much, you have a mistake.

This thread hurts my heart.

failem4.jpg

eric glennie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FIHTies
More like Edward Scissorhands.

A70-11881

Mr. Fischer! In order for fashion to move forward tradition needs to be challenged. Dinosaurs in fashion theory like yourself and Kabbaz need to be "called out". Traditional menswear has rested many years on their laurels and labels becoming lazy and the kids of today are looking for a new style for tomorrow. The future men want a new therom in fashion. Cutout and Cutaway styling is the future. The variables and looks are endless and infinite, not constrained in the two dimensional, straight lines of traditional styling.

You will realize Eric Glennie is the Isaac Newton of Style and the Albert Einstein of Fashion Design. I am inventing a new equation in fashion that so call designers can plug in their factors of color, fabric, and pattern. Karl Lagerfeld has been looking for the key to mass market fashion design for 40 years. I guess its unfortunate a punk from Minnesota found the keys to the Ferrari.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
Eric Glennie is the next Raf Simons.

I think you mean Ralph Simmons, Richard's cousin... different animal entirely.
wink.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eric glennie
Mr. Fischer! In order for fashion to move forward tradition needs to be challenged. Dinosaurs in fashion theory like yourself and Kabbaz need to be "called out". Traditional menswear has rested many years on their laurels and labels becoming lazy and the kids of today are looking for a new style for tomorrow. The future men want a new therom in fashion. Cutout and Cutaway styling is the future. The variables and looks are endless and infinite, not constrained in the two dimensional, straight lines of traditional styling.

You will realize Eric Glennie is the Isaac Newton of Style and the Albert Einstein of Fashion Design. I am inventing a new equation in fashion that so call designers can plug in their factors of color, fabric, and pattern. Karl Lagerfeld has been looking for the key to mass market fashion design for 40 years. I guess its unfortunate a punk from Minnesota found the keys to the Ferrari.

+1. Entirely true. And while Kabbaz churns out these dinosaur shirts in 5 figures and people snap them up, and Mr. Fischer packs his dinosaur ties and sends them out, you're still there in your basement, probably ignoring your wife calling you to bring out the garbage, and still wishing for the day someone, or something, would buy your cut-up ****.

eric glennie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
+1. Entirely true. And while Kabbaz churns out these dinosaur shirts in 5 figures and people snap them up, and Mr. Fischer packs his dinosaur ties and sends them out, you're still there in your basement, probably ignoring your wife calling you to bring out the garbage, and still wishing for the day someone, or something, would buy your cut-up ****.

That **** has just become of cutout pants and shorts within the last 3 hours. Please check them out under my bevel bottom blue jeans. The innovation and power of cutout and cutaway styling is amazing. It will take years for the fashion establishment to understand what I am showing, but I think KBuzz and Fish see the future. Their business and traditional styling will never be in jeopardy. I am not after the money, I want the gold medal.

Biscione

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eric glennie
I am not after the money, I want the gold medal.

Will you settle for neither?

I now think this is all an elaborate joke. I suppose what did it for me was this new piece you've put together, starring your "Drop Ass pants":

If you are serious, and actually believe you can offer something to fashion, I really have nothing to say to you that hasn't already been said.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
I think you mean Ralph Simmons, Richard's cousin... different animal entirely.
wink.gif

good one. Call me crazy though, but I really do see some similarities between Eric Glennie and Raf Simons' recent designs for his own label...give EG the production budget that Raf has and i have a funny feeling the two will be in the same boat.

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of Eric ? I'm wondering if he actually wears the stuff he designs. Who knows, someone would probably wear one of his inventions in the year 2348

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
good one. Call me crazy though, but I really do see some similarities between Eric Glennie and Raf Simons' recent designs for his own label...give EG the production budget that Raf has and i have a funny feeling the two will be in the same boat.

ENTER ENGLISH TEACHER HERE:

Citation error: Please remember, EG is Edward Green. eg is Eric Glennie.

Please refer to proper SFLA (Style Forum Language Association) citation guidelines.
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads