• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Passus shoes - Fine Shoes from Budapest - Official Affiliate Thread

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
I really have too many shoes right now but as soon as I get to Naples and Budapest, I will buy a few more.

I never wear whole it’s with business suits but love them with suits in the evening for social events.

I wear cap-toes and brogues interchangeably. If it’s a really important day, I’d opt for the cap-toes.

We would be happy to welcome you in Budapest and show you our shoes in person.

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
In the company of trusted Saphir Medaille D'or shoe care products, here are a few detail shots of some of the models you might be already familiar with. We are expecting new make-ups and models in the coming days/weeks, we are excited to show these to you.

Saphir-2.jpg

Saphir-4.jpg

Saphir-3.jpg

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Passus Shoes
Whats the latest news from you all? Any boots in the works? Any new MTO's you can share? Would love to see some pictures of what you have in the workshop these days.

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
We are eagerly waiting for the new models to be finished. It's taking a bit more time than we expected it. Indeed our first boots are coming very soon and there is a dedicated boot last in the works too. I will be able to share more next week, by then here is a sneak peek from the workshop.

DSCF8126.JPG

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We are eagerly waiting for the new models to be finished. It's taking a bit more time than we expected it. Indeed our first boots are coming very soon and there is a dedicated boot last in the works too. I will be able to share more next week, by then here is a sneak peek from the workshop.

These look great and the Russian leather works really well here. I would be interested in seeing this boot on one of your more robust lasts like the 3000 last as I think it would be a great casual piece.

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
These look great and the Russian leather works really well here. I would be interested in seeing this boot on one of your more robust lasts like the 3000 last as I think it would be a great casual piece.

This pair was requested by one of our customers. He had a dress boot in mind. Your suggestion is timely as we are now working on a new casual last, designed especially for boots. We cannot share more at the moment, but we'll do as soon we have results.

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
You might remember Jonathan, our split toe model. The first iteration, based on our own idea, was created on the rounded, casual 3000 last. It featured a Goyser welt and Vibram Eton rubber soles. We then got a request to make it as a sleek derby, on the 2000 last with our signature JR leather sole. We are curious to hear your opinion about the result. What is your preferred split-toe style? Country casual or sleek sartorialist?

_WIN7486_4912 x 7360.jpg

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You might remember Jonathan, our split toe model. The first iteration, based on our own idea, was created on the rounded, casual 3000 last. It featured a Goyser welt and Vibram Eton rubber soles. We then got a request to make it as a sleek derby, on the 2000 last with our signature JR leather sole. We are curious to hear your opinion about the result. What is your preferred split-toe style? Country casual or sleek sartorialist?

These look really good, nice work.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would be interested in viewing the shoe from a side profile, as well as this overhead picture. Additionally, a comparative picture demonstrating both the "country casual" shoe and "sleek sartorial" shoe would be extremely beneficial.

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
I would be interested in viewing the shoe from a side profile, as well as this overhead picture. Additionally, a comparative picture demonstrating both the "country casual" shoe and "sleek sartorial" shoe would be extremely beneficial.

You can find more pictures of sleek Jonathan (and all the other models) here

As for comparing the two...

Jonathan comparison.png

Jonathan comparison (2).png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads