• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Passus shoes - Fine Shoes from Budapest - Official Affiliate Thread

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason people actually did PM me thanking me for starting that thread. I'm like go to the first page that's not me who started. Of course, I do my part by keeping it active ?.
Thank you for starting the "Split Toe Derby" thread, this thread is very informative and I learned quite a lot from it. I enjoyed every single post from your thread.

Thank you again

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
In the meantime, we invested in a beautiful range of new leathers. Sourced from our trusted partner in Vienna, Mr. Kolde, these pieces are available for MTO production in limited quantities. The last four articles are lining leathers, in case if you would want go minimalistic with black lining or go bold with bright red or marigold. We also have navy blue, just in case. :D

WIN_7204_3000px90q-2.jpg

WIN_7202_3000px90q-2 (1).jpg

WIN_7199_3000px90q-2.jpg

WIN_7197_3000px90q-2.jpg

WIN_7201_3000px90q-2.jpg

WIN_7205_3000px90q-2.jpg

WIN_7198_3000px90q-2.jpg

WIN_7206_3000px90q-2.jpg

Lining leathers:

WIN_7210_3000px90q-2.jpg

WIN_7208_3000px90q-2.jpg

WIN_7207_3000px90q-2.jpg

WIN_7209_3000px90q-2.jpg

Last edited:

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the meantime, we invested in a beautiful range of new leathers. Sourced from our trusted partner in Vienna, Mr. Kolde, these pieces are available for MTO production in limited quantities. The last four articles are lining leathers, in case if you would want go minimalistic with black lining or go bold with bright red or marigold. We also have navy blue, just in case. :D

Austrian leathers! Tough to find, but I'd put it right up there with the best leathers produced. Good job sourcing those ??.

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would say Tom in this

1600809336000.png

with lining in this
1600809359166.png

come to think about it, this is basically my Ettinger breast wallet but in grain...

Passus Shoes

Reaction score
Austrian leathers! Tough to find, but I'd put it right up there with the best leathers produced. Good job sourcing those ??.

Actually these leathers are not Austrian. Mr. Kolde is a merchant in Vienna who we trust very much regarding the quality. We source the French box calf and Horween hatch grain also from him. This selection is sourced by him as well and comprised of Italian leathers from small tanneries.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually these leathers are not Austrian. Mr. Kolde is a merchant in Vienna who we trust very much regarding the quality. We source the French box calf and Horween hatch grain also from him. This selection is sourced by him as well and comprised of Italian leathers from small tanneries.

Thank you for clarifying that. I know they have two specific leathers that they sell (a vegetable calf and oil tanned bovine) from Austria. So, the ones you featured here are French, Italian, and US leathers. A beautiful selection nonetheless ??.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads