• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Riio
some turtleneck under hoodie steeze

dddkbm.jpg

What I like about this is that it's a simple clean fit, but because everything's basic, I end up looking at the interesting part which is the turtleneck/hoodie action and next to it, your face. I'm not concentrating on your belt or bright green shoes, I'm looking at your face. It's a good outfit.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
img0714ag.jpg

Hamilton, Margiela, Sander, Altama, Tired-ass expression

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Not feelin the tneck under hoodie personally.

Best warlok fit, you need to sleep less so you can post more like this.

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was taking basketball pictures and wanted my own
smile.gif

IMG_4056.jpg
[/IMG]

Thermal: Gap
Hoodie: J.Crew
Jeans: RRL Bootcut
Shoes: Sperry

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Thank you, guys. I love the pants. They are Incotex and I am looking for others. These were a great deal, so I'm looking for something at under $40/pair for cotton.

Also, for the love of God, get yourself a slimmer fitting pair of denim. You're too slim and (most of) your shoes are too nice to be wearing such baggy pants. It just isn't flattering on you.

erzu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
watch out for erzu. hes one of the ugliest trolls under the bridge and doesn't even post fit pics. so at least you have +1 on him

Thanks for thinking of me, sq4pubes, but really, if I were you, I wouldn't have the gall to call anybody "ugly"if I had your face - which is the human equivalent of a *****, hairy sebaceous cyst. But that's not the worst, it's your "****-creepy" look, and you're even wearing skechers like a schoolboy.
smile.gif

And calling somebody a noob when you're garbed in nudies and capital E, not so classy either.

PS to satisfy your imagination, I look like a younger Keanu/Justin long with similar built. Right now wearing Tart Arnel glasses/IH Down Jacket Navy/AA T/SDA 103/JPs, Filson Field Bag Otter and Rollei 35 camera hanging from my neck, and Grado MS-2 on my ears..will be going out strolling around Pasadena.

(I know, I know..."70+ posts, blah, blah, blah, in it to wang it, blah, blah, blah)

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Do colors look different in Canada?
Uh, yes. Here in Canada everything is white.

Originally Posted by aqhong
^ I think he was speaking hypothetically, because I don't see a belt either.
yeah, that's what i meant. The whole thing is plain dark colors taht fit well and the only thing that pops out visually is the turtleneck/hoodie combo, instead of MC crowd's red socks, or SW&D's white chucks or whatever

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
I was joking. I spend about 3 months out of the year in Canada. I know what color all that **** is.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Also, for the love of God, get yourself a slimmer fitting pair of denim. You're too slim and (most of) your shoes are too nice to be wearing such baggy pants. It just isn't flattering on you.
They're the GAP Authentics that people on SW&D were quite fond of when I posted original fit pics. I haven't washed them, so maybe they stretched? Also, my thighs/legs are pretty meaty so going a lot slimmer would look funny. Here's me in the tightest pair of pants I own: RRL white selvage. What you basically see is an outline of my legs, as the pants are hugging them pretty close. Should all my jeans be this tight?
2enop4g.jpg

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by warlok1965
img0714ag.jpg

Hamilton, Margiela, Sander, Altama, Tired-ass expression

Agree with Jet, best Warlok fit. Rad as hell.

Moo- Glad you're finally exploring slimmer pants. Do those GAP jeans really feel tight to you? They fit alright, I think they could fit closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ziopioyer