• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Fifa 2013 Thread

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't play offline so I'm not sure. I think you earn some sort of credits by playing with which you can unlock stuff.

Yea they want u to make an account...they set this entire game up for ultimate team basically... I played it alittle in 11 but not enough to know what I am doing. I dont really want to spend money every week maintaining my team either...Pretty much any game I buy these days is for online content fifa is the opposite. Though I will play against some kids over in europe I used to play FPS games with back like 5 years ago.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fifa only really makes fun when playing with other people, be it offline or online. CPU sucks. :p
You don't have to pay real money. You get credits by playing.

Last edited:

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I use 41212 (442 diammond wide) now. Still play with Real Madrid, but Brazil is the other good team.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did you get ps3 version?

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not yet... :eek:
Prolly in two weeks after exams.

Last edited:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
unrelated but dishonored is pretty good

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who here's playing UT on PS3? What team you rockin? I got Budesliga golds in a 4-4-2 (prefer the 4-2-3-1, but there's a criminal lack of affordable pacy CAMs in Germany).

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Who here's playing UT on PS3? What team you rockin? I got Budesliga golds in a 4-4-2 (prefer the 4-2-3-1, but there's a criminal lack of affordable pacy CAMs in Germany).

I just started for 360...my roommate has a team and hogs the tv most of the time. He doesnt know what hes doing and just gets random gold players and spends all his coins after every game then has to scramble when players contracts run out.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to play a lot of UT had a team with players over 80 but 99% compatibility or whatever they call it and kick ass playing a high passing style.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I used to play a lot of UT had a team with players over 80 but 99% compatibility or whatever they call it and kick ass playing a high passing style.

How do players get better? Ive only played one season but Im wondering how their potential plays into it.

xudisco07

Reaction score

I have a Budesliga team in 3-5-2. I got Robben, Gotze, and Javi Martinez in free packs, so went from there. I've been lucky with the players I have pulled this year for some reason with five 87+ players.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for those talking about teams from a certain league is there a particular reason for this? like only certain tournaments can be played? Or just because the chemistry is probably better because they play in the same league?

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How do players get better? Ive only played one season but Im wondering how their potential plays into it.

What do you mean, better? You -- probably -- get better by training. The players' values won't rise, unless there are some sort of "power ups". If you mean team chemistry/compatibility, you need to place them on their right position (or change it with some upgrade thingy), let players from the same national squad/national league play together. I'm sure you knew that already, but I don't know what you could mean otherwise. I'm not sure how much it actually matters in F13, but at at least make sure it's >60% or so, given that F13 can be a very random game with one touch and so on.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics