• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

Reaction score
Matthew Farnes - Bespoke Tailor:

I have the pleasure to announce my first visit of the year to New York and I shall be residing at the Kimberley hotel on the 23rd, 24th and 25th of January.

Should you wish to contact me or see my itinery in greater detail, please click here.

For all infomation on my cut, my approach to soft tailoring and a little about myself please take a look at my website.

Thanks,
Matthew

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There was some interest in a particular pair of RLPL sunglasses in a B&S thread, and I stumbled across this source. Decent price to begin with, but I got some weird coupon when I visited the page and my final price was $112.49 with shipping. The coupon doesn't appear to be publicized and I have no idea what I did to get it to pop up for me. YMMV. Someone on Ebay has 50 of them for the same price but I can't vouch for authenticity.

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gibonius
There was some interest in a particular pair of RLPL sunglasses in a B&S thread, and I stumbled across this source. Decent price to begin with, but I got some weird coupon when I visited the page and my final price was $112.49 with shipping. The coupon doesn't appear to be publicized and I have no idea what I did to get it to pop up for me. YMMV.

Someone on Ebay has 50 of them for the same price but I can't vouch for authenticity.

What's the coupon?

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by btinl
What's the coupon?

It was a one-time use thing, apparently. It appears to have been generated when I looked at the item, perhaps someone else can get lucky and get one as well.

Simon4rings

Reaction score
For 2 days only, an oasis will reveal itself in the sartorial desert of Singapore.

After visiting, Tokyo, US and Paris last year, G J Cleverley will be gracing Singapore with its trunk show on 9 & 10 Feb 11 at Four Seasons Hotel. Mr George Glasglow will preview the bespoke, Anthony Cleverley and semi-bespoke footwear range.

If you would like to attend, please RSVP at [email protected]. Questions? email or look for the dude with the needle on www.kevinseah.com.sg

165375_10150154740442564_762442563_8390768_1802065_n.jpg

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Mina from Napoli Su Misura will be in San Francisco Friday and Saturday January 21 and 22 in case anyone in the Bay Area is interested. You can make an appointment by emailing her at "info @ napolisumisura.com" You can check out some of her work in this thread. Ciao!

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GBer
Started last week. Paris starts this week.

How long does the sale season last in Paris and Milan? 1 Month?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Neiman Marcus in Bellevue (Seattle) has a bunch of waxed Barbour Beauforts for $300 on last call sale.
Tried one on but decided they're a little too Jack McCoy for me.

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Passed by the Daffy's on 57th near Broadway last night - they had a whole rack of Mabitex linen/cotto/wool slacks on final sale for $24.99. It looks like some are already making their way onto SF (at 3 or 4 times the sale price)

If you can make it to the store, fyi - final sale items are not returnable so you'll need to try these on. This location always has less than the other Daffy's, so pickings might be better at other locations.

Happy Hunting!

GBer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by deveandepot1
How long does the sale season last in Paris and Milan? 1 Month?
Both Paris & Milan sales will go through ~mid- Feb. Although by now, I would say the best items are gone. Perhaps if you have odd taste or are an odd size you might have some luck. Post some pics if you get the chance to go.

yellman

Reaction score
was just at hrlc, this is what they had.

Lots of grey unstructured cashmere sc from zegna with suede elbow patches, $500
Armani with similar style also about $500

Isaia brown wool pants size 38-42 $40

Charvet dress shirt white with blue and green stripes, $40 size 18

they have gotten rid of most of their suits, now there is something called primo in its place. I assume it is their house brand garbage.

Almost nothin left in shoes. All sc are 50% last price. Very little pants.

I think they either moved stuff to storage or must have sold the hell out of their stuff, store looks empty.

No doubt getting ready for the stuff comin from the stores any day now.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^ nice thanks for the update. ^^^^^^^^^^^

NYCESQ

Reaction score
P.S.A. - Earlier this evening, I was at the Century 21 Department Store in lower Manhattan, when I came upon two full racks of Kiton ties (merchandise I never thought I would ever see there). Most are 7-folds, although a few that are not. They are priced at $69.99 and are located on the bottom rack under the Versace ties on the far right side. (However, I did not purchase any of them, as I don't care for the dimensions of Kiton ties, and I found the selection to be comprised of rather ugly patterns. For my money, the new selection of Holliday & Brown ties for $42.99 are the real prize there).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads