• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
All $895
ffffuuuu.gif
including lasted shoe trees. 9E Arran, Vintage Rioja, MH71 Connaught, Black, DG70 Harrow, Rosewood, DG70 Hove, Vintage Oak, MH71 Oxford, Black, GG06 Oxford, Black, DG70 Savoy, Vintage Rioja, MH71 Sinatra, Vintage Pine, TG73 St. James, Vintage Cherry, MH71 Warwick, Vintage Chestnut, GG06 Westminster, Vintage Rioja, DG70 Windsor, Bordeaux, TG73 Woburn, Vintage Chestnut, GG06 All $895 including lasted shoe trees. 9.5E Arran, Vintage Rioja, MH71 Hove, Vintage Oak, MH71 Oxford, Black, GG06 Oxford, Black, DG70 Sinatra, Vintage Pine, TG73 St. James, Vintage Cherry, MH71 Warwick, Vintage Chestnut, GG06 Westminster, Vintage Rioja, DG70 Woburn, Vintage Chestnut, GG06 Aloha, Tom

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
All $895
ffffuuuu.gif
including lasted shoe trees.

9E

Arran, Vintage Rioja, MH71

Connaught, Black, DG70

Harrow, Rosewood, DG70

Hove, Vintage Oak, MH71

Oxford, Black, GG06

Oxford, Black, DG70

Savoy, Vintage Rioja, MH71

Sinatra, Vintage Pine, TG73

St. James, Vintage Cherry, MH71

Warwick, Vintage Chestnut, GG06

Westminster, Vintage Rioja, DG70

Windsor, Bordeaux, TG73

Woburn, Vintage Chestnut, GG06

All $895 including lasted shoe trees.

9.5E

Arran, Vintage Rioja, MH71

Hove, Vintage Oak, MH71

Oxford, Black, GG06

Oxford, Black, DG70

Sinatra, Vintage Pine, TG73

St. James, Vintage Cherry, MH71

Warwick, Vintage Chestnut, GG06

Westminster, Vintage Rioja, DG70

Woburn, Vintage Chestnut, GG06

Aloha,

Tom

wth 895?
ffffuuuu.gif
tom

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
25-32% not good enough for the first round?

585.12£ w/ lasted trees, incl. shipping, excl. VAT from Bespoke England. You might have to drop prices further to really clear out inventory. Just sayin.

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne
585.12£ w/ lasted trees, incl. shipping, excl. VAT from Bespoke England. You might have to drop prices further to really clear out inventory. Just sayin.

Lucky for me 85% of my business is in-store huh?

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yup, with the other 15% being aportnoy?
laugh.gif

Btw, I do realize that your main (in-store) clientèle probably couldn't care less about discounts. Furthermore, you didn't advertise the special here, someone else posted a PSA. I only mentioned Bespoke England's current rrp because I assumed yours was not a rhetorical question. That, and because we're cheap bastards always looking to save a few bucks. But you already knew that...

Redwoood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't want to get into fight here, but this is hardly relevant for the vast majority of people here on SF.

Originally Posted by kitonbrioni
Brioni jacket
Kiton shirt
DG pant
KS belt
Brioni socks
Ferragamo penny loafers
DV Cologne
Piaget watch

I think you may have overestimated the public interest this might generate.

</snark>

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Redwoood
I don't want to get into fight here, but this is hardly relevant for the vast majority of people here on SF.

That's a nice point but please realize that I did not post anything about this sale on SF, someone else did. I 100% realize that the majority of SF would rather get a deal from that website. I have no issue nor do I want to start any fight with you or anyone else.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That's a nice point but please realize that I did not post anything about this sale on SF, someone else did. I 100% realize that the majority of SF would rather get a deal from that website. I have no issue nor do I want to start any fight with you or anyone else.

I appreciate the email you sent me - but they are out of my range at the moment.

Could you post an update here on SF if you do a "price drop"?

quar

Reaction score
To be fair to Tom, his inventory does differ from the other online seller. I probably will buy a pair of the Oxford on the DG70 last, as this style isn't available cheaper elsewhere.

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by quar
To be fair to Tom, his inventory does differ from the other online seller. I probably will buy a pair of the Oxford on the DG70 last, as this style isn't available cheaper elsewhere.

eh.gif
? Have you visited Bespoke England?

quar

Reaction score
Bespoke England do not have the Oxford on the DG70 last. Tom's inventory does differ to the Bespoke England inventory, particularly in terms of what is available at present, in my size. Of course MTO is always an option.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads