• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

yellman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by darks0ulz
About 2 weeks ago, HRLC was at 20% off everything in store with another 10% off ontop of that...

Is it another 20% off now? =/

think so, it appears that every 2 weeks or so they add an additional 10% off. I assume by end of june we are looking at an additional 30% of most items, especially for the long weekend or right after it.

Cant kill da Rooster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure about TO but in Calgary Holt Renfrew is having a designer sale up to 50% off. Harry Rosen is having an up to 40% off sale right now as well.

yellman

Reaction score
who moved this thread? Why is it in this spot. It should be its own thread not under a generic psa thread.

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yellman
who moved this thread? Why is it in this spot. It should be its own thread not under a generic psa thread.

Why?

lastlight

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cant kill da Rooster
Not sure about TO but in Calgary Holt Renfrew is having a designer sale up to 50% off. Harry Rosen is having an up to 40% off sale right now as well.

All Holt Renfrews are, it ends saturday.... honestly it's so overpriced if you know something fits, it's probably cheaper online anyways.

WhateverYouLike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yellman

Im sure it was a mistake. Email J.

Sometimes he glosses over them, so be sure to send them in groups of 5 so he'll see the email title.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CutandSew
Anyone been to HRLC this week? I'm wondering if that 80% off rack with the Isaia SCs is still around.

I was there on saturday, they still have them aqua coloured Isaia SCs in most sizes (40R-48R) for $300.

Cant kill da Rooster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lastlight
All Holt Renfrews are, it ends saturday.... honestly it's so overpriced if you know something fits, it's probably cheaper online anyways.
Generally speaking, I agree. Sometimes worth it though to grab what you want in the store though. I also find their tailoring to be exceptional.

jbharris88

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bellyhungry
So it is 15% off if you buy 2 pairs....

Just enough to cover tax in Chicago
plain.gif

vincerich

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jbharris88
Just enough to cover tax in Chicago
plain.gif

You'll have enough left over for lunch. I'd rather just buy AE from Jos. A. Bank and get 20% off of each pair; if you're a seconds kind of guy, you can find some nice things online as well.

WRAdvisor

Reaction score
Just looked on JAB and saw that you can get a pair of new AE Park Aves for $250

Their promotion is $25 OFF every $100 spent

Retail $325
JAB $250 (free shipping)

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone knows what AE bargains we Canadians are eligible for, please post.
AE for example, won't sell 'seconds' to Canada and there are no 'Tent Sales' in Canada for AE.
That leaves Ebay and some other independant online sources?

yellman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WhateverYouLike
Im sure it was a mistake. Email J.

Sometimes he glosses over them, so be sure to send them in groups of 5 so he'll see the email title.

j?

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw these Church's Custom Grade Grafton model on clearance at Nordstrom. Marked down to $419 from something over $600, I think. The sandlewood one looks fantastic in person, although I don't know how to judge leather quality. They also had some black oxford captoes and one black wingtip that retailed for over $700. Had the salesman look for my size in other stores, but sadly not available. You could call a store and have them check national inventory for you.

http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/produc...=&colour_id=51

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads