• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Affiliate Thread: Roden Gray

RodenGray

Reaction score
We won't be getting our next shipment in for another few weeks, but definitely expect the hoodies soon enough.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I originally wanted the black field jacket, but after seeing the olive...damn.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oxfords look nice. Anybody know if the buttons are plastic or MOP? W+H Usually has nice small details.

RodenGray

Reaction score
Michel Berandi's S/S "˜09 MB999 collection has arrived at Roden Gray. An amalgam of gothic, biker, ninja, and punk rock aesthetics define this collection of luxurious leather and textile creations. MB999 is Michel Berandi's second ready-to-wear line sporting the same hand-crafted quality and attention to detail, but at a more accessible price. Berandi's leather pieces are incredible in terms of fit and construction, and have to be seen to be believed:

Reborn Leather Jacket - Black - $998 CAD + Tax
michel-berandi-0201.jpg

michel-berandi-0301.jpg

Rooster Leather Jacket - Gray - $1118 CAD + Tax
Kangaroo Tank - Black - $118 CAD + Tax
michel-berandi-0401.jpg

michel-berandi-0521.jpg

michel-berandi-0551.jpg

Long Face Hooded Jacket - Black - $338 CAD + Tax
michel-berandi-0151.jpg

michel-berandi-0181.jpg

2X The Love Shirt - Black - $188 CAD + Tax
michel-berandi-0141.jpg

Black Heat Layer Knit - Black - $298 CAD + Tax
michel-berandi-0601.jpg

michel-berandi-0631.jpg

Vengeance V-Neck - Gray - $168 CAD + Tax
michel-berandi-0641.jpg

michel-berandi-0671.jpg

Give us a ring or drop me an email if you folks have any questions. We take orders by email or by phone and we do indeed ship to the US of A.

-Ryan

RodenGray

Reaction score
The buttons on the W+H oxfords are plastic, but they have some really nice detailing on them, I'll post a picture up for you when I get a chance.

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I completely missed this thread before, didn't even know Roden Gray was an affiliate. I'll be by soon.

RodenGray

Reaction score
rodengrayspring09.jpg

Just like the poster says, with the purchase of any new arrival items, we'll take an additional 15 percent off of any sale price stock. Some killer deals to be had, lads.

-Ryan

RodenGray

Reaction score
For all those who've been waiting with baited breath... release.
fw08-nc-005.jpg
It’s here! We’ve received our spring re-stock of Wings + Horns’ much lauded collaboration with Vancouver’s Dayton Boots. The service boot returns this season in its newer matte-black iteration. Dayton ties the boots into a ball and soaks them in water to give them their distinct shape. These are some of the most wearable boots on the market and work well with any look, plus they only get better with age; Dayton’s incredible craftsmanship really shines through with these boots. $798 CAD + Tax -Ryan

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads