• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Well, I have different understanding based on my research. Even though, Trickers and Pediwear both covert UK to 0.5 down from US. I see most people choose full size down from their regular US size, and 1.5 for 4444 last. Someone please confirm

That's what I do. One full size down for 4497, 2298, etc. 1.5 down for 4444.

Cade

Reaction score
I had to think a lot longer about the sizes too. I'm a US 7.5D on Red wings Iron Rangers.
Thankfully, I had experience with an earlier shoe from Cheaney.
The last for that one was 12508 and the size I got was UK 6.5F. It was a great fit for me.
In the end, I took the risk and decided to go against what most others were saying and got a size UK6.5 (5) for my Henry chelsea on last 4444. It was a very good fit for me.
Do note that I have long and wide toes therefore requiring more room on the toe box. I also prefer wearing mine with thick socks or thin socks with insoles.
From what I understand, shoe sizes from the same last can also be different. Especially between lace ups and chelseas.Thus, making this endeavor even more challenging:(
Even after saying all this, unfortunately, there's still no way for anyone here to give you a definitive answer on your shoe size. These are only experiences and guidelines.
Best of luck getting one.

mrjamescost

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Monty desert boots. I got myself a size 8 and gave the 9s away as a gift. However, there are still a new size 9 and 8 available.

D99A71B3-0F15-4324-960C-7657F2543928.jpeg

098DF3D4-F37E-4EC4-924D-A901F24BF390.jpeg

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. They are a type of jeans from Hugo Boss. Delaware jeans in dark beige. However, they certainly don’t feel like jeans. Here’s some I found online, though I’m not sure they are exactly the same. The Hugo Boss website doesn’t sell them now.

Yes the texture looks a bit different to normal jeans.

Colour looks different but could be the website.

Thanks

biglmbass

Reaction score
Zippyh,

Those are great. What color is that called? Burnt sugar suede? Did you size down 1/2 from your 4498 boots?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads