• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

Harvitz81

Reaction score
x-post from the forum group buy thread:

Spoke with Richard at SH and he likes my idea for a group MTO and is willing to take 2 pairs himself.

Meaning I need to get 4 more, so with me we only need 3 more. Price quoted was 412.50 GBP excluding Vat and he pays shipping (wasn't clear if this was just from factory to him or him to us).

This is the mock up I proposed:

Tricker's Eaton Model (w/ no medallion on toe)
Iris Cordovan Leather
Silver Eyeletts
Red Lining
Red pull loop
Red dainite sole
Natural Welt
Fashion Yellow Laces
4497 Last

Was also informed priced across the board for stock and MTO are going up effective August 1st, so let's get on this order. $631 or so Iris Shell Cordovan Boots!!

PM Me if you want aboard

Think Something Like This, but with silver eyeletts. (sorry about the photo edit job):

Last edited:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Those look cool but I don't think I could do Iris.

Jonny Cooper

Reaction score
I didn't think I could do Iris but when on & with the right coloured jeans they really look great.

I thought I would turn all bohemian & be wanting to read peoples palms but have resisted so far.

I know it's an expensive mistake if you're unhappy with them but I wear mine more often than my lollipop waxy or navy austerity Stows now & didn't think I would be saying that when I first saw them.

I've even had a belt made & with a few more applications of cream it will be a good match.

I can only say that I love mine & it is a great shade.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guys,

I have been working with Richard at Shoe Healer (what an awesome guy!) on a custom MTO and wanted to float the makeup here and see if there are other interested parties? In discussion with Richard I have learned that if we get 6 total pairs ordered than it is no longer MTO, and the price reduces significantly. Richard likes the makeup enough to order a few pairs for his shop so all it will take is 3 orders in addition to mine. Here is the makeup, I think it will look sick and hope some others may be interested as well...

Stow boot in Teck cordovan
Red lining & red pull tab
Brass eyelets
Toe medallion set back so it is not on the welt
Mid Brown binding along the edge of the facings
Natural Barbour welt
Red Dainite sole

The boot will look similar to this. It will not be identical but will give you a pretty good sense

My thinking is that the red accents of the pull tab and sole would look quite nice as it would bring out some of the red tones of the cordovan. All payments would be made directly to Richard and I would not be involved in any way. Total price would be right around $650 including delivery. It would be like $150 deposit and then balance in 10-12 weeks when they are ready.

Hopefully we can get a few interested and move forward with this makeup. Please feel free to reply here or pm me if you are interested.
I have had a few PM's with some interest but only one other confirmed. in looking at my collections I have decided it would make more sense to the same same makeup but in the Allan boot (captoe) instead of the Stow.

There is a price increase expected soon and I would love to get the order in. If I can get two more people we are likely good to go

LIMBERLION

Reaction score
x-post from the forum group buy thread:

Spoke with Richard at SH and he likes my idea for a group MTO and is willing to take 2 pairs himself.

Meaning I need to get 4 more, so with me we only need 3 more. Price quoted was 412.50 GBP excluding Vat and he pays shipping (wasn't clear if this was just from factory to him or him to us).

This is the mock up I proposed:

Tricker's Eaton Model (w/ no medallion on toe)
Iris Cordovan Leather
Silver Eyeletts
Red Lining
Red pull loop
Red dainite sole
Natural Welt
Fashion Yellow Laces
4497 Last

Was also informed priced across the board for stock and MTO are going up effective August 1st, so let's get on this order. $631 or so Iris Shell Cordovan Boots!!

PM Me if you want aboard

Think Something Like This, but with silver eyeletts. (sorry about the photo edit job):

Hey i might be interested. What do we have to do to get them and how do they fit? I where a 7.5d in nike and adidas and a 7 in clarks and osb.

Harvitz81

Reaction score
Hey i might be interested. What do we have to do to get them and how do they fit? I where a 7.5d in nike and adidas and a 7 in clarks and osb.
It is a MTO group buy effort that we need 6 people to get the reduced price ($630).

There is a deposit with shoehealer (not sure how much, but will check - probably 50%) who handles the transaction with Tricker's and then it takes 10-12 weeks until they are complete and the rest of the amount owed is then paid before delivery.

If you are committed we would need two other people and then I could contact SH with all our information. If we don't get the required 6 then no group buy will go through.

In terms of size - couldn't help you but you'd probably be looking at a 6-6.5UK.

Last edited:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The usual Shoe Healer group MTO deposit is 100GBP.

LIMBERLION

Reaction score

It is a MTO group buy effort that we need 6 people to get the reduced price ($630). 

There is a deposit with shoehealer (not sure how much, but will check - probably 50%) who handles the transaction with Tricker's and then it takes 10-12 weeks until they are complete and the rest of the amount owed is then paid before delivery. 

If you are committed we would need two other people and then I could contact SH with all our information. If we don't get the required 6 then no group buy will go through.

In terms of size - couldn't help you but you'd probably be looking at a 6-6.5UK. 

Okay I'm in

Harvitz81

Reaction score
Okay I'm in
Great!

Now we need to get 2 more.

For people interested the shade of iris will look more like this (actual boot from post above) than my mock up:

I think these are going to go great with just about anything be it jeans or dress pants.

LIMBERLION

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads