• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

coooaaat

Reaction score
The K seems to indicate a higher toe. I have a pair of the acorn combat boots which I’m 99% sure are the 4497K variant. Other than more vertical toe space they fit the same as other 4497 so TTS.
thanks. Went with the CXL pair TTS. Excited to get these!

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wanted a pair of caramel kudu stow boots, but I took my time in being decisive, did your pair of sign kudu lighten or darken with wear? or do they stay relatively the same?
Pretty much the same mate. They are burnished btw so Reno will remove so I just brush em and the leather is waxy enough.

CZZ300

Reaction score
Pls ignore this. I do not know how to cancel a post. Apologies.

coooaaat

Reaction score
Unfortunately the 4497k brogues practically fall off my feet with the laces tight. I think this is the end of the road for me with this last.

coooaaat

Reaction score
What size did you get relative to 4497S?
Same size (10.5), but I've only worn the 4497S as boots before, which I suspect are more forgiving of fit. I would have to go at least a full size down for these brogues to fit in the heel, and the 4497S in that size presses down on my big toe uncomfortably. Maybe the raised toe of the 4497K would alleviate that.

Mr_Spud

Reaction score
Hi! Stow in Sign Kudu. Such a unique leather this. This pair actually feels a lot lighter than the Cafe calf version I have for some reason. Not the cleanest work by Trickers, at least compared to the pairs I already have, with the inner lining not as neat and the shaft on the left foot being about half a centimetre taller than the right, but hey, sale price so can live with it. Now just have to wait a few more months to actually wear the fucking thing. :p

IMG_2027.jpg

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently those sale Kudu Stows have been in storage in the Jermyn shop basement for years. :)

zikarus

Reaction score
Hi! Stow in Sign Kudu. Such a unique leather this. This pair actually feels a lot lighter than the Cafe calf version I have for some reason. Not the cleanest work by Trickers, at least compared to the pairs I already have, with the inner lining not as neat and the shaft on the left foot being about half a centimetre taller than the right, but hey, sale price so can live with it. Now just have to wait a few more months to actually wear the fucking thing. :p

View attachment 1630846
Sorry to hear that, especially since a pair of these is on their way to Daddy too... :)

SumDude

Reaction score

View attachment 1630846
Apparently those sale Kudu Stows have been in storage in the Jermyn shop basement for years. :)
Sorry to hear that, especially since a pair of these is on their way to Daddy too... :)
That sale also persuaded me to order a pair of Caramel Kudu Stow. 🤞☺🤞

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.