• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That sale also persuaded me to order a pair of Caramel Kudu Stow. ?☺?

If your size is 10.5UK, you have been quicker than me. No stock available. Please share pictures, eventually a pair will pop up and I will get them. Congrats.

SumDude

Reaction score
If your size is 10.5UK, you have been quicker than me. No stock available. Please share pictures, eventually a pair will pop up and I will get them. Congrats.

Nope I'm a 7.5UK which seems to be a very popular size as many styles I pick out are out of stock too. :(

zikarus

Reaction score
Mine have arrived and nothing to complain about so far

Attachments

• 20210628_102445.jpg
    20210628_102445.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 20210628_101133.jpg
    20210628_101133.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 20210628_101246.jpg
    20210628_101246.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 84

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine have arrived and nothing to complain about so far
Good stuff. Overall happy with mine, just my minor OCD 'sees' the imperfections but using them won't be a problem at all. I had some soft sections of the welt that I asked Crafty about but he said not to worry, so I won't. In any case, I will ship all these off to ShoeHealer for some work so may as well thrash them in the mean time.

SumDude

Reaction score
Did they send you a ginormous box also? When I ordered the Colour 8 Dublin Tramping boot I swear to God I was surprised the damn thing actually fit in the Fedex van....

No it was a normal size box. The packaging was very nice though. Trickers box was wrapped in brown paper with a personal message, card and black twine tied. There were extra laces, two shoe bags and a nice cloth mat. Just wish the boots were in the bags during travel and not against each other.

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No it was a normal size box. The packaging was very nice though. Trickers box was wrapped in brown paper with a personal message, card and black twine tied. There were extra laces, two shoe bags and a nice cloth mat. Just wish the boots were in the bags during travel and not against each other.
He he good. Put wheels on mine and it looks like a Trickers van.... :p

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No it was a normal size box. The packaging was very nice though. Trickers box was wrapped in brown paper with a personal message, card and black twine tied. There were extra laces, two shoe Just wish the boots were in the bags during travel and not against each other.
Interesting. I received a pair of Vibergs from them this past Wednesday, and the boots were in shoes bags and neatly wrapped in Division Road’s wrapping paper.

I was ******* impressed.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
Interesting. I received a pair of Vibergs from them this past Wednesday, and the boots were in shoes bags and neatly wrapped in Division Road’s wrapping paper.

I was ******* impressed.
Could depend on how they come from the factory, Trickers usually don’t put into the bags but are usually separated by the polishing cloth so rarely bang.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received my caramel kudu Stow boots earlier today. They arrived nicely packaged.
I missed the first round of caramel kudu in my size which was a bummer since I always preferred the caramel over the sign. Hence, I was going to get a pair in sign kudu instead, but I dwelled on it too long before my size sold out. It was for the best, since I wasn’t really convinced by the burgundy color. So when I saw the size restock for the caramel kudu, I immediately purchased the last pair in my size.
91DC60DB-9290-4710-9A6F-569CA9431B77.jpeg
FD9614A6-0EEE-4A3C-B4F9-504EFE209CBC.jpeg

SumDude

Reaction score
My caramel kudu Stow's also showed today. I can't get over how quickly they got here. Trickers just shipped them from the UK yesterday morning and they were delivered in the US this afternoon. Too much rain to take a picture. Will try tomorrow morning.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if someone in this thread bought the Stow in Caramel Kudu in 10.5UK in the last sale. Thank you for helping me safe some money but I am still bitter.

Today some espresso Stow to calm my Tricker's thirst. These boots need some brushing.

IMG_0757.JPG
IMG_0758.JPG
IMG_07592.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads