• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

FondDeJante

Reaction score
They were on the Tricker’s outlet site. I hadn’t realised that the sample sale is still running. I like the waxy Cuba too, especially in combo with the natural welt and leather sole.
Lucky you!! I've been checking the sample sale periodically but not seen anything interesting in my size

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with Daniel in suede/commando sole? These:
I ordered a pair in the Mr. P Sale but wasn't aware until after I'd placed the order that this style has no mid-sole. They just arrived and yes the leather insole literally sits over the rubber commando - which is still stiff as anything regardless of what Tricker's claim. Really don't know what to make of them! Having some inevitable concerns about comfort, or lack-of.

IMG_5841.JPG

coooaaat

Reaction score
Been eyeing these two brogues. I suspect the latter would be easier to wear but I'm torn. Can anyone comment on sizing with the 4497k last? Not much information online about it.

Slowback

Reaction score
I’ve just noticed Brown Bag Clothing stock Trickers or did… Warehouse clearance.

Bread n butter stuff. Save c.£100 at the moment.

Reiver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with Daniel in suede/commando sole? These:
I ordered a pair in the Mr. P Sale but wasn't aware until after I'd placed the order that this style has no mid-sole. They just arrived and yes the leather insole literally sits over the rubber commando - which is still stiff as anything regardless of what Tricker's claim. Really don't know what to make of them! Having some inevitable concerns about comfort, or lack-of.

View attachment 1628221
Yes they seem to like doing this recently and the idea doesn’t appeal at all to me.

Mr_Spud

Reaction score
Sale!

I’ve just noticed Brown Bag Clothing stock Trickers or did… Warehouse clearance.

Bread n butter stuff. Save c.£100 at the moment.

Bagged the Sign Kudu Stows from the Trickers sale. Seems to be better value on there at the moment compared to the BBC one.

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Been eyeing these two brogues. I suspect the latter would be easier to wear but I'm torn. Can anyone comment on sizing with the 4497k last? Not much information online about it.
The K seems to indicate a higher toe. I have a pair of the acorn combat boots which I’m 99% sure are the 4497K variant. Other than more vertical toe space they fit the same as other 4497 so TTS.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.