• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wondering if you guys are experiencing the same on the SNKRS app. This has happened the last three kop attempts to me:

clock hits 10:00 on the dot
I hit the purchase button, info already pre-filled
I get the “you’re in line” message
Black purchase button on product page with “$100” on it changes to a gray “pending” button
20 mins go by with no update
I notice that my product page shows a black purchase button again (Gray pending button is gone)
So I go WTF and hit button again
I immediately get sold out notification

I now wonder whether my act of trying to kop the second time yanks my place in line from the first time? And naturally, product is sold out by the second attempt. Wonder if I should just try once and not **** with at all after that....

Nah, if you don't get the "GOT 'EM" screen after the pending button goes back to black, you took an L. Trying again isn't screwing you over or doing anything for that matter. They're sold out at that point, the app is just laggy on big drop mornings and doesn't always immediately give you the sold out notification quickly.

cdecoy

Reaction score
Why isn’t every hyped SNKR drop a time limited raffle? This seems like the lesser of evils for dealing with bots.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nah, if you don't get the "GOT 'EM" screen after the pending button goes back to black, you took an L. Trying again isn't screwing you over or doing anything for that matter. They're sold out at that point, the app is just laggy on big drop mornings and doesn't always immediately give you the sold out notification quickly.
Thanks, this is really helpful

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I forgot to post NikeLab Air Force 1 Mid Vachetta Tan - US 11- Worn 1x - $125 shipped

Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 16.16.48.png
I am cleaning out some of my collection and I have a few pairs in US 11 if anyone is interested. You know what these are so only serious offers please. Don't waste your time.

- if interested message me for more questions or photos

- Nike x JE Vandal Sait - US 11 - Worn 2x - $130 shipped
img5002.jpg

- Nike Blazer Mid Off White - US 11 - Worn 3x - open to serious offers
img4967.jpg

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Question for you guys: Purchased a pair of Bred 4s from 2019 on eBay. Initially, they looked legit. However, as I started to examine them a little more closely, I grew uncertain. If they are counterfeits, then they're damn good ones. The inside tag on my pair is the newish Nike QR one, where you can the tag and it takes you to nike. Every picture of these I've seen does NOT have this tag - they have the older, standard issue Jordan tag. Which tag do you guys have in yours? QR one or the old school joints? Any help is appreciated.

shaidripp

Reaction score
Question for you guys: Purchased a pair of Bred 4s from 2019 on eBay. Initially, they looked legit. However, as I started to examine them a little more closely, I grew uncertain. If they are counterfeits, then they're damn good ones. The inside tag on my pair is the newish Nike QR one, where you can the tag and it takes you to nike. Every picture of these I've seen does NOT have this tag - they have the older, standard issue Jordan tag. Which tag do you guys have in yours? QR one or the old school joints? Any help is appreciated.
This is how my tag looks like. Really hard to get a good pic of these cause they’re way inside the shoe

Attachments

• 74EEFB25-7800-42D2-9329-60753855B38A.jpeg
    74EEFB25-7800-42D2-9329-60753855B38A.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 124

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics