• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dino19

Reaction score
Thanks for all the inputs on the af1l. I tend to go tts too most of the time, plus i have slim feet. It's my first time going for a pair of af1l, so just wanna be sure on the sizing.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
SFAF1 Mids: http://www.finishline.com/store/bro...ew3_NoATC3_NoPurch3_rhs&SAID=BsUr75W3RaWI3vNx
917753_002_P1

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if you've placed an order through footlocker, try and calling or chatting with them and finesse your way to a 15% off discount with the code: LKS17832

or LKS17843 for Eastbay (this one is free shipping too)

it should work, it doesn't say shoe is excluded from code despite it being a new release, fight for it

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i used that code for eastbay for 15% off. but they wouldnt give on free shipping. apparently retailmenot and other sides peddling that code have it wrong. its just 15% off and not with free shipping

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ahh that sucks, still better than retail though lol

let me know what you think when you get the shoes

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SAVE20 = 20% off sale on NDC. +10% on Ebates right now.

noobedloser

Reaction score
Has anyone played some ball in the react hyperdunks? Was thinking of getting them for indoor use

Should I wait for them to go on sale?

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think the off-white jordan 1s look p cool
Presto and AF1 are also not bad. But it is too much hype. If it was GR I don't think people would go so crazy.

rbf1138

Reaction score
Ordered my first pair of Nikes ever on Friday - Killshot 2! Can anyone recommend how to protect them and keep them clean? Is there a specific product to spray on them before wear, for example? What are must-haves for cleaning them in the event they do get dirty or scuffed? Any advice is welcome!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads