• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nineohtoo

Reaction score
Jet, get burgundy since I think you mentioned you got the gyakusou tights.

I feel weird now because I've been pretty much wearing my black/white flyknits like how Kanye is in those pics and I still want to get another back up pair, if not the white/black ones :\

In other news, I got an e-mail from Nike saying my black suede/white sole SFB Chukkas should be done within the next week. Will post pics when they arrive, and if it fits, maybe with my white NSW M-65 :nodding:

airblaster503

Reaction score
Toasty, how can you not find running shorts under $100. Go to the Nike website, 90% of the shorts on there(maybe even 100%) are under $100.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just basing it on what I saw at the Nikestore in downtown. I want the nice ones with the light reflecting fabric with a nicer cut.

I want to bum out in Nike/Gyakusou shorts with tights (simple black/gray) and a long knit or outerwear with some Nike running shoes. Ultimate comfort and 100% hype when strolling the city.

airblaster503

Reaction score
Man toasty I hope you have better sense than to be walking around the city in running shorts. I can see what you have in mind, snake posted a fit last year with shorts and fair isle leggings or long socks and a Geller bomber, but I think it would be much better with actual nice shorts rather than a running pair. But if you insist check out the Nike Phenom 11" shorts.

TintoTerra

Reaction score
Bought flyknit trainers in my normal size as every time I size down on things they end up being too small. Hoping they actually fit.

TintoTerra

Reaction score
...and they do. thank god I didn't size down. 1/2 size down would have been way uncomfortable for my feet.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nike heard your request Jet.

Nike Blazer Mid ’77 Premium VNTG | 12 Upcoming Colorways
723qxj.jpg

aussiejake

Reaction score
Any one know how LunarGlide 4's are, size wise? I am a 10 in Lunar Montreal's (which apparently are .5 small) and 9.5 in Asics and Adidas Marathon 10's. Should I go for a 9.5 in the LunarGlides?

jim10

Reaction score

Any one know how LunarGlide 4's are, size wise? I am a 10 in Lunar Montreal's (which apparently are .5 small) and 9.5 in Asics and Adidas Marathon 10's. Should I go for a 9.5 in the LunarGlides?

My LunarGlide is the same size as my Nike LunarTR1 and Zoom HyperEnforcer, which is 10.5. I'm also a 10.5 in John Varvatos Converse, and New Balance, if that helps.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey RFX

Did Nike may any other colorways aside from the yellow and green?
detail-big-image

Going to pickup a 4 during the holidays

Hmm. I wonder if should get some iD'd

Last edited:

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jet, get burgundy since I think you mentioned you got the gyakusou tights.
I feel weird now because I've been pretty much wearing my black/white flyknits like how Kanye is in those pics and I still want to get another back up pair, if not the white/black ones :\
In other news, I got an e-mail from Nike saying my black suede/white sole SFB Chukkas should be done within the next week. Will post pics when they arrive, and if it fits, maybe with my white NSW M-65 :nodding:

I'm in the same boat. I bought the black/white version the day they went up on nike.com and have been living in them, but I hate owning two of the same thing. Trying to decide between another black/white pair or the white ones.

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ those are HTMs. i doubt there are any in stock anywhere.

Last edited:

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just basing it on what I saw at the Nikestore in downtown. I want the nice ones with the light reflecting fabric with a nicer cut.
I want to bum out in Nike/Gyakusou shorts with tights (simple black/gray) and a long knit or outerwear with some Nike running shoes. Ultimate comfort and 100% hype when strolling the city.

This sounds like a terribly awkward fit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads