• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
well why don't you post it for those of us who don't go there???

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
weak, i don't need any more thankfully

and they're running all wrong

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

weak, i don't need any more thankfully

and they're running all wrong

V. What's the composition of your wool running shirt. I see some on nike.com made of 59% poly 41% wool.

If its the same I might give one a whirl

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
These are the two I have,

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-682175/pgid-509264

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-652901/pgid-652902

The first one I have in burgundy, has a slight sheen, feels satiny. Clingy on arms but not tight. Drapes great, has thumbholes which I used because I was sprinting in windy 50 degree weather. I have to say it's not very wind resistant as I was cold when I started.

Second one I haven't tested yet but fits great as well, slouchy yet flattering. The squadron blue is sick in person, looks like it's sold out. This one feels like a stretchy cotton. I don't care about the material composition because drifit is polyester and designed to stay dry.

Man the womens **** is so much cooler like the advantage frees, sphere half zip etc.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/women/the-looks

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welp, my Flyknits are going back. Even in smaller sizes the stack height is over 2.5cm at the heel and road feel is terrible given the softness of the Lunarlon sole. If you have any sort of AT, avoid for actual running. They look great, but I'll wait for Nike to release something with an equally minimal sole.

TintoTerra

Reaction score
It's not as good as aw12 but there will still be some decent pieces. There are a couple of bad color ways though.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like the new inneva wovens are turning up. They're available at Supply for instance. Not really feeling the new colorway though. It's not far off from the last one but doesn't look as good to me. Wanted some black sneaks just for general use but think I'm going with the black roshe runs.

WhiteFox

Reaction score
I don't know if I've ever seen a worse ad from Nike.
facepalm.gif
Well if you knew what Gyak was to begin with, you'd be less likely to need a stupid ad campaign to convince you to buy into their collection.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I forgot about sizing, I got them both in a large which is true to size pretty much = 40. I could have size down to medium probably but it wouldn't be a good look nor would I like it, they're not compression shirts.

They are on the longer side too which I love to balance some of the bagginess of my pants.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
wtf lol

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads