• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who likes the Courtside wovens that came out last month? Just noticed these and thought they were interesting.

Would have preferred to see the brown on a non-white sole.

stafa

Reaction score
Yes I received the second batch of flyknit with the padded heel and flat laces and went TTS and they fit great!
From Roadrunnersports?

Also when you say TTS are you wearing socks?

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So my old Frees (2.0) are falling apart, and I'm in need of a new pair. Not sure which style/size, so I hope you guys can help. Looking for:

-Some sleek, with a nice shaped toe and not too chunky a sole (sleeker than the Frees I now own)

-Comfy enough for long distance runs and also to wear around the city

-Probably want a dark or black colorway, white soles are fine

-Currently wear a (very snug) 10 in the Free 2.0, so advise me on what size I should get (10-11?)

Thanks!

cl smooth

Reaction score

So my old Frees (2.0) are falling apart, and I'm in need of a new pair. Not sure which style/size, so I hope you guys can help. Looking for:

-Some sleek, with a nice shaped toe and not too chunky a sole (sleeker than the Frees I now own)

-Comfy enough for long distance runs and also to wear around the city

-Probably want a dark or black colorway, white soles are fine

-Currently wear a (very snug) 10 in the Free 2.0, so advise me on what size I should get (10-11?)

Thanks!

Roshe runs are nice.

http://www.champssports.com/product...ptor=1&cm_mmc=SEM-_-Engine-_-Google-_-Plusbox

Last edited:

WhiteFox

Reaction score
Who likes the Courtside wovens that came out last month? Just noticed these and thought they were interesting.

Would have preferred to see the brown on a non-white sole.
Even if you wanted them, where would you get them? I thought they were limited release.

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Roshe Runs are not made for long distance running.

neither are the free 2.0's he has now but I guess that depends on your definition of 'long distance'

reedo- the nike free 3.0's have a much slimmer sole than the 2's if thats what you're interested in.

edit- I should probably add, if you're thinking long distance as half marathon and up, you're better off getting your gait checked at a running shop and then going from there, rather than just buying the coolest looking ones.

Last edited:

Leather

Reaction score
1 mile is considered long distance for me, so I'm pretty sure any running shoe other than sprinting shoes can satisfy my needs lol

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well on a normal day I run 3-4 miles, up to six, and intend to run a half marathon in the next month or two...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads