• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I bought last week in Milan jackets and coats from Allegri, Fay, Boglioli, Jacob Cohen jeans, Carshoe driving shoes, Incotex trousers, etc all of them on sale (30-50% off). Still considerably more than the current prices on Yoox.

Being used to pay around 200 euros for a Boglioli Coat or 300 for Caruso on Yoox, I was not impressed with the sale prices at Rinascente - e.g 400 Euros for the same Boglioli or 600 (reduced from 1000) for a Caruso coat.

Last edited:

AE7

Reaction score

In my location it's still 75% discount. If there is a further 80% drop does it mean that items are cheaper by 5% exactly? Or there can be larger discounts?

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NEW YOOX CODES AND SALES - POST THEM HERE........

Last edited:

SteG

Reaction score
A 15% off code (for new merchandise or the dreambox contents) would be nice. It's been a while.
There was a shopstyle.com promo with 10% off until February 18 which I learned of too late (code SHOPSTYLE/YOOX).
I need an extra discount for a Jil Sander coat. And I don't mean this one...

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A 15% off code (for new merchandise or the dreambox contents) would be nice. It's been a while.
There was a shopstyle.com promo with 10% off until February 18 which I learned of too late (code SHOPSTYLE/YOOX).
I need an extra discount for a Jil Sander coat. And I don't mean this one...

That poly Jil coat is a good deal. Someone should grab it. The market for polyurethane has really spiked in the last 2 months. That coat is easily at 2011 prices.

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Its really smart. Now why didn't I think of this before. I had some big plastic bags ........

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thecorner10 gives you 10% off from F/W collection. I do not know if still valid, the code was posted here 2 days ago.

Yoox is having some drops these days until they advertise the 80% off, so probably a code will follow in a couple of weeks.

AE7

Reaction score
What happens after 80%?
I want to repeat my q., if I may. drop from 75% to 80% means exact 5% drop in some of the items, or can go more?

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some brands/items never drop more than 50%. If you really want something from sales, do not wait any longer, most are last items. When the FW sale is over, there will be a small clearance section with up to 90% off, but nothing interesting is left at this point.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads