• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Understatement

Reaction score
Just wanted to share something strange. There was a promo and one of my favourite items was marked as "last one available", so i copped. The item disapeared. After one day it appeared as available again in that same size. First I thought maybe they shipped the wrong item to my adress, but luckily it was the right one.
So I guess they may be using the "last one available" patch also as a marketing trick, in the future ill be more patient...

bebop d

Alpha-M
Reaction score
Anyone have any codes at present?

My wife is on a spree. She seems to get the urge to buy a day or two after my codes expire.

touchogrey

Reaction score
I never get codes any longer. And I'm a superstar status member.

Do they come in boxes when you buy ? I used to get them in boxes but rarely this past few months.

I too am looking for some codes. Some stuff I really wanna nab before it's up

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am a Superstar (why? dunno, but I'll take it). I received codes in boxes until a couple of months ago, since then nothing. I do return a lot of stuff due to being tall and the scanty size info on Yoox, so that may have something to do with it. If Yoox is reducing the amount of codes they send out, I'd like to know.

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yoox has just posted 15% off most items, 20% off for Superstars. Of course the one thing I really wanted in my dream box disappeared immediately!

touchogrey

Reaction score
Need a code more than ever

Even after spending thousands upon thousands last year - they've revoked my superstar status only recently. Maybe past month.

Someone hook me up with a code for just this last jaunt?

I'll let people know how my renewing of superstar goes. I think it's completely absurd how their algorithm figured I should lose it. If you could see how much I've spent :-/

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I hate new YOOX website.
Lol. I concur. All cosmetic changes, no functionality improvement at all. Too busy and too much wasted space on the top menu.

If you are using their mobile app, they'll release a new version completely restyled after the summer. after eva chen, the head of fashion partnerships of instagram, joined yoox board of directors, the restyled app's navigation will have resemblance with instagram.

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to be able to click on items in my orders to be forwarded to the item-page and see XL picture or sizes available, not with new version.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I used to be able to click on items in my orders to be forwarded to the item-page and see XL picture or sizes available, not with new version.
I know. I hate that too. Don't know if it's intended but it becomes inconvenient to check if the price has dropped to claim price adjustment.

UK2004

Reaction score
Hoping they still do the mega clearout in September, can't help thinking since merger with Net A Porter that the deals aren't quite as good.

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is their MSRP sometimes wrong? They have Zegna and Canali suits marked down from $1500 to $500-800. The MSRP is higher on those, is $1500 the discounted price Yoox was originally selling them at?

Yes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads