• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need a tailor recommendation for Denver

shutterbug

Reaction score
I am on an extended work assignment in Denver for the next several months. Does anyone in the forum know a good tailor in the area? Preferably Englewood/Lone Tree/Littleton area since I work and am staying in the Denver Tech Center (south of the Denver metro area proper). I recently bought some sport shirts in a large size that fit well in the body but need the sleeves taken up.

Thanks

Kai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know a good tailor in Boulder, but that's a bit far.

I would suggest you call Lawrence Covell

(303) 320-1023 They are Denver's best men's boutique. I would think that they could recommend a good tailor in Denver.

ranchsooner

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shutterbug
I am on an extended work assignment in Denver for the next several months. Does anyone in the forum know a good tailor in the area? Preferably Englewood/Lone Tree/Littleton area since I work and am staying in the Denver Tech Center (south of the Denver metro area proper). I recently bought some sport shirts in a large size that fit well in the body but need the sleeves taken up.

Thanks

I use Hamdi at Cherry Creek Tailoring for all of my suit alterations. Former bench tailor in Hungary I believe. He is the best I have ever used and not too far from the tech center. 303-321-6278

For shirts I use Hilda at Hilda's fine tailoring. She is located at Arapahoe and University, just a couple of miles west of the tech center. 303-730-0222

I've been here for 5 years and have yet to find a doctor, but I know where the good tailors are.
tounge.gif
If you need any more resources let me know.

PuppetBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ranchsooner
I use Hamdi at Cherry Creek Tailoring for all of my suit alterations. Former bench tailor in Hungary I believe. He is the best I have ever used and not too far from the tech center. 303-321-6278

For shirts I use Hilda at Hilda's fine tailoring. She is located at Arapahoe and University, just a couple of miles west of the tech center. 303-730-0222

These references, and particularly locations, are great since I live in the Springs, but work off Orchard in the tech center.

Do you use Hilda for custom shirts, or just to alter existing shirts?

And for those interested, Andre of Hemrajani (mytailor.com) will be in Denver next week -- downtown Mon-Tue, and Tech Center Wed-Thu.

Kai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by darin_arrick
I just relocated to the Denver area (Boulder, specifically). Who is the tailor of whom you speak?

Boulder Custom Tailoring
3063 Walnut St
Boulder, CO 80301

(303) 413-0739

ranchsooner

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PuppetBoy
These references, and particularly locations, are great since I live in the Springs, but work off Orchard in the tech center.

Do you use Hilda for custom shirts, or just to alter existing shirts?

And for those interested, Andre of Hemrajani (mytailor.com) will be in Denver next week -- downtown Mon-Tue, and Tech Center Wed-Thu.

I just use Hilda for altering the sleeve length

butterflystyle

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics