• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nau (Eco Friendly Activewear and Outdoor Clothing)

blynch

Reaction score
on the modus trench:
Originally Posted by sygyzy
I haven't been to 0 degree Canada but I wore it earlier this month in NYC where it was rainy and cold (about 45 degrees F). It was perfect. The inside is lined and the outside keeps you really warm. They even have closures up the neck so you are really covered. The wrist adjustment is genius. It seriously is the best I've seen. Lots of random pockets. Riri main zipper. You read that right - Riri. Detachable hoody. Best part is it dries completely in a few minutes, no lie.

Thanks for the info, I'm curious if its good for a good bit colder than 45, say 20-30*F.

customj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nineohtoo
Does anyone have the Vice Blazer? I'm curious how the Small fits. I tried a Riding Jacket in Small and it was a bit large for me all around. I'm hoping this fits just a tad smaller than the riding jacket, because it just might work for me.

Anybody have any comments on this? I'm wondering the exact same thing about the Vice Blazer, and any fit pics or comments would be most welcome.

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blynch
on the modus trench:

Thanks for the info, I'm curious if its good for a good bit colder than 45, say 20-30*F.

I wish I could help you but I have no way of replicating that since I live in California and it's pretty much a constant 70 degrees here. It just barely started getting cold (60F) today.

veloaudio

Reaction score
^^Good info on the modus trench. I'm very close to ordering one. Can anyone comment on the material durability? Thanks.

00 scrub

Reaction score
How is the fit on the Transporter Blazer and I figure getting it adjusted wouldn't be that tough? Also can you return stuff you bought online to the online store if the fit is bad?

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Yes, you can return items bought online. Look for that link on the Nau page that reads "Customer Service".

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blynch
on the modus trench:

This has more to do with what you layer it with. It's uninsulated outerwear, so it's dependent on what you use as your mid-layer. Assuming you're not just literally standing outside immobile for hours, it should perform quite well w/ a sweater/down vest combo, a warmer fleece piece, or some combination thereof. Something like the Nau Down Shirt really shines when paired like this, since it's a full layer (not just a vest) but it's still super light for how warm it is. Also, it looks sharp on its own and is neutral enough to work with a lot of styles.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
blynch, I imagine you'd be more interested in the FW09 Shroud of Purrin trench.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by irbe
Anybody know if a small would fit some body who is 5'9 and 145 pounds. Would like it a little slimming and not baggy. How does the rheostat compare to CG jackets? Thanks

Bump anybody know how warmth wise Nau compare to CG?

Brood_Star

Reaction score
shroud of perrin blazer knocked down to $210

shipped to canada... shipping $60 duties $70

wtf. does anyone know a better option?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Do the duties vary if you get a package from an individual vs. commercial entity? If so I could maybe proxy for you, and even with a small fee save you some cash. Depends on where you are in CA. PM me and we can sort it out.

xplorer

Reaction score
the company nau uses for international shipping is total bs. their shipping and handling fee is a joke. thanks nau.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I don't need to defend them, but I know that international shipping for a manufacturer has a lot of implications--you need to have packaging in multiple languages, what your labels state is subject to diff controls than just shipping in the US, you need to offer the customer service to support it, etc. Nau is small, and shipping internationally is a big time/cost issue.

I work for a large brand, and even we don't ship internationally from our ecommerce site for all those reasons. I can't comment on the 3rd party they are using, but I'm sure they are trying to offer a viable solution for those who have no other way to get their products.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads