• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MJK x SF Hoodie...

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm about to take some closeup pictures of the hoodie and post them now.

Colby & I decided that it needed to go down two sizes to makeup for the stretch. So the garment shown is actually our large. I will have pics of our official small on Tuesday...

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are some closeup pics...
chain5big.jpg
chain6big.jpg
chain7big.jpg
chain8big.jpg
chain9big.jpg

mistawho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I think he's about my size 6' 155lbs

USA USA USA USA!

I'm 5'7 and 165lbs... Musclar build.. i work out alot... i was thinking about getting a small or a medium..... dunno yet. haha i might get a medium mayyybe.

Erikb89

Reaction score
That a really nice hoodie. Do you have anymore ex for sale? I mean the gray MJK x SF Hoodie. Can u ship it to sweden?

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. If you would like to purchase a hoodie just email sales (*#a^t^^$ michaeljkrell.com and then when we get the sizing issue straightened out, I will email you and then you can pick the size you need. It will cost $120 total, to ship to Sweden...

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So far we have about a dozen orders. We can probably make around 20-22 hoodies with the fabric we have now. If run out of the current fabric we have, we can get some more, but the price probably be around $130 and $140 depending on how many more orders we get...

cloudhands69

Reaction score
I decided to bail on this because of the pockets. I like to stuff my hands in my pockets and the vertical orientation doesn't really work for that.

That said, I think it's just so rad how this project happened, from conception, to the input of forum members, to the finish. I would really like to see more designers/craftspeople get into this type of thing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads