• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MJK x SF Hoodie...

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
i'm taking pictures of the spruce hoodie i just got to sell and buy this.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We had to make some adjustments to the original idea. We couldn't do diagonal welt pockets because the fabric simply wouldn't cooperate. So then we tried side pockets which ended up giving a person the much sought after pear-shape figure... So we had to do some patch pockets in the front and then we did a small one on the chest as well...

I will have pics of it up late Tuesday night. It looks really nice...

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
We had to make some adjustments to the original idea. We couldn't do diagonal welt pockets because the fabric simply wouldn't cooperate. So then we tried side pockets which ended up giving a person the much sought after pear-shape figure... So we had to do some patch pockets in the front and then we did a small one on the chest as well... I will have pics of it up late Tuesday night. It looks really nice...
The pockets sound terrific, although those picky sticklers will probably complain.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that kinda sucks about the pocket problem, but I spose it will just make this one look much more original compared to the Korean one I copped and that sparked this whole design.

Quick little note on details not seen in the pics for the SK one: it has the top "toggle" button and diagonal pockets, not vertical pockets like previously though.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are the fit pics. I will have to get closeup pics up tomorrow. I have several pics because we weren't sure about sizing. The size in the pics is our medium. I would get our small (just like all our other garments). You could also size down if you just would wear a t-shirt with it since it stretches quite a bit... These will be $110 shipped to the States and Canada & $120 to anywhere else. If you wish to purchase them, please email sales <><a't?<> michaeljkrell.com with your size. These are roughly our chest sizes: XS - 19.75" S - 20.50" M - 21.25" L - 22" XL 22.75" XXL - 23.75". Like I said before, if you have purchased our clothing before and that size worked for you, I would stick with that. If you are in between sizes, we suggest you size down... A picture of my friend wearing the medium. He is 6'3 about 165lbs and wears a 38 suit.
chain1big.jpg
chain4big.jpg
Picture of me wearing the medium with just a long sleeve t-shirt (it looks kind of cool if you are going for that look.
chain3big.jpg
Picture of me wearing a medium over a pretty think fleece hoodie
chain2big.jpg

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
awesome.....need to get some more money....

progressiveminded

Reaction score
The piece drapes a lot like a cardigan in the first picture of you (especially with the pockets). I can't tell whether I like it or not...

totally epic

Reaction score
Can you take a picture of it buttoned up but w/o the hands in the pockets? Thanks.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by progressiveminded
The piece drapes a lot like a cardigan in the first picture of you (especially with the pockets). I can't tell whether I like it or not...
Yeah, there is a definite cardigan feel to it. It also kinds of reminds me of chainmail
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads