• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mister Freedom by Sugar Cane (TOYO)

Howland

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I would love to see a 50´s leather halfbelt jacket made by MF, their approach would be interesting for sure

konadog

Reaction score
here's the Mister Freedom Campus leather jacket in natural. it is my favorite and most complimented article of clothing...

Americanaaa

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in buying a pair of new size 32 golden brown service pants? Ill edit in pics and specs when i get home

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Mister Freedom 10th Anniversary Collection

It was ten years ago when we received Mister Freedom's first collection. We weren't sure what to make of it; we'd never seen anything like it and we'd definitely never seen a collection come with such a heavy backstory. We've seen Christophe Loiron's stories go from reimagined naval to french revolutionary to the Vietnam war to motorcycle bandits to vacationing on unnamed islands. It's massive work to do what he does and to keep it fresh from season to season. We need more Christophe Loirons in this industry, then again, i don't believe there's room for more than one Christophe.

Here we have Mister Freedom's 10th anniversary collection, reimagining some his greatest works with updated fits, fabrics, and details. Today we are releasing a new CPO shirt, a flannel Garrison shirt, and an indigo-dyed N-1H deck jacket. All three of these items are available now in extremely limited numbers at our stores and in our online store. Check the product pages for more information about the fabrics, fits, and full specs on every item.

Shop Mister Freedom Online

MF_DENIM_0001-684x1025.jpg

MF_DENIM_0005-1025x684.jpg

MF_DENIM_0008-1025x684.jpg

MF_FELT_01-684x1025.jpg

MF_FELT_06-1025x684.jpg

MF_FELT_05-1025x684.jpg

MF_FELT_07-1025x684.jpg

MF_JACKET_01-684x1025.jpg

MF_JACKET_10-1025x682.jpg

MF_JACKET_07-1025x684.jpg

Bower

Reaction score
Mr. Freedom should release a half belt retro leather jacket, It would be interesting to see their approach to this style

konadog

Reaction score
I just got this Continental Sportcoat in indigo cross hatch twill and been loving it...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads