• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MISTER FREEDOM VESTE OUVRIER METISSE JACKET 97 MEDIUM *GRAIL ITEM*

Status
Not open for further replies.

conybrown

Reaction score
OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS, Full Post below:
https://*****************/listings/101437-mister-freedom-veste-ouvrier-metisse-jacket

For Sale is one of few MISTER FREEDOM VESTE OUVRIER METISSE you'll see on the market from the early "APACHE" COLLECTION which is one of Mister Freedom's Greatest and Most Beautifully Crafted Collections from JAPAN!!! French Size in 97 fits like a Medium.

Its an Amazing piece and I hate to let this go but I'm working hard to make space in my house. This is what I consider a Vintage Piece in Mister Freedom Archives and He will probably never make this again!!! The material in the Indigo Twill Blend is amazing to the touch and put together with the best hand-made quality!!!

This is a Beautiful Well Cared for Condition Product with Tags, Original Mister Freedom Illustrated Box and has well cared for and stored in the closet over the last couple years. I wore it several times but never really took it on the road to its full potential.

100% Custom made blended material makes this one of the Best Pieces in the Mister Freedom Collection. Hand Made in JAPAN and is Definitely Going to be the Most Beautiful Jackets you will Ever Own and will last you a Life Time! It has the ability and taste for fresh events as well as casual encounters so congrats in advance to the next owner.

A Classic Addition to any closet and really speaks for anyone who walks into a room. EVERYONE wants a Mister Freedom Veste Ouvrier Metisse but most will never have a chance to own one so here is your chance today! I wouldn't be letting these go if not for the need of space in my closet so I'm passing the savings onto whoever is lucky enough to win this!

MISTER FREEDOM VESTE OUVRIER in INDIGO METISSE from the "APACHE" Collection is Rarely Available Now at $1200!!! I know its a large investment but know that it will be just that, an investment you'll forever be proud of!

From the Mister Freedom Website:
Veste Ouvrier (workman’s jacket):
Inspired by early French work wear gear, the first installment of the MFSC Apache collection is a our version of a French worker’s coat.

We combined elements of several 1900′s 1940′s pieces to make our veste ouvrier. We kinda like that one…
Designed in California by Mister Freedom
00ae.png
and crafted as a one-time limited batch by Sugar Cane Co in Japan.
PATTERN:
An original MFSC pattern and fit, inspired by early French bleu de chau
FABRIC:
Two options (fabrics loomed in Japan exclusively for MFSC):
INDIGO Métisse:
9.7 oz. indigo dyed twill blend, 70% cotton and 30% linen, un-sanforized. The yarn core is white, the indigo outer has a purple blue shade typical of early French indigo work clothes. Fades, bleeds and reacts to sun light…

LIMITED EDITION: For US and EU, a total of 130 jackets were made
SPECS:
BUTTONS:
Original MFSC Corozo natural wood buttons. (aka “vegetable ivory”, corozo buttons where an hi-end option for suiting from the 1900′s to 1940′s). Five button-front.

CONSTRUCTION:
Tailor type single needle French seams, no overlock nor chain-stitch. 100% Cotton thread, oxidized black/brown color.
* Original slanted button holes, to keep straight vertical closure.
* Inside white cotton twill pocket backing, to reinforce pocket top edges.
* Concealed chest pocket, with flap covering the MFSC woven label (NO visible branding/logo, so you don’t feel like a billboard…).
* Cinch back belt, with original French NOS metal sharp-prong buckle
* Concealed chin strap.

PACKAGING:
The garment comes in an individual old school chipboard box, exclusive to MF
00ae.png
. Please recycle those boxes, they can be used for home storage of small items.
SHRINKAGE/SIZING:
Both fabric options are RAW and unwashed, and will shrink lightly with cold wash/hang dry.

DISCLAIMER:
Guaranteed to mess up your car seat, but we figured they have been around on battle fields and in factories since the 1840′s, so we’re taking the risk. The buckle is removable and you can switch to one that fits your needs.
Note that this jacket is what I consider Mister Freedom Vintage collection is Amazing to the touch in person and pictures don't do the level of quality Justice!!!

GOOD LUCK ON BIDDING AND PLEASE NOTE NO REFUNDS OR RETURN - FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ANY QUESTIONS!!!

Detailed Measurements:
Shoulder to Shoulder 18"
Pit to Pit 21.5"
Shoulder Seam to Cuff 25"
Back Length 25"
Please Note the Shipping Price and Policy as I have had some bad experience so be sure to know the costs before you bid. Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_4784.JPG
    IMG_4784.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4785.JPG
    IMG_4785.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4786.JPG
    IMG_4786.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4787.JPG
    IMG_4787.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4788.JPG
    IMG_4788.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4789.JPG
    IMG_4789.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4790.JPG
    IMG_4790.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4791.JPG
    IMG_4791.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4792.JPG
    IMG_4792.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4793.JPG
    IMG_4793.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4795.JPG
    IMG_4795.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4796.JPG
    IMG_4796.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4797.JPG
    IMG_4797.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4799.JPG
    IMG_4799.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics