• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's Underwear

burtonwode

Reaction score
I'm new to this whole forum thing...but I set up a dedicated mens boxershort company two years ago to provide 100% cotton, Made in England product, often with unique prints. We make our product slim cut, with an extra fifth panel at the back to prevent "ride - up" but with gussets at the side to allow room for an "athletic" thigh (genuine sales speak!!). If your interested go to the site www.burtonwode.com . Or if you have any inquires just get in touch and I'll do my best to answer them.

farallon7

Reaction score
Hey Tokyocean, I have not seen Calvin Klein underwear in Nordstrom, but I know Macy's carried them and they often have a sale on going.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uniqlo got some nice Supima briefs. Very comfortable. I usually wear their Airism but my schlong dong smacks around in many places. The briefs holds my package wonderful. They also don't ride or cause my inner thighs any irritation. Good quality too.

fischyyy

Reaction score
I recommend Schiesser. The have styles from traditional to modern and the quality is great.

Last edited:

burtonwode

Reaction score
Aahhh...Ze Germans. Make a good product indeed. I would say that there knitted product is up there with the best in the market. That goes for their shirts and stuff as well. As for the woven products...I don't think they are quite as good. I'm biased its true....but thats what I genuinely believe. For a top quality continental product, woven, I'd probably go Zimmerli - Sea Island Cotton ...but beware...not cheap!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads