• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Meermin MTO Suede Adelaide --- Thread for those ordering.

leetpuma

Reaction score
My paypal purchase invoice also said:
"20 day"
Order completion date.

I believe meermin has been transitionion order systems and stuff.
But that could be partially the cause of it...

Either way most(read all that i have seen) MTO's take 12 weeks-ish
So at the moment I expect this to still take a longer. But if it turns out to be true I will be pleasanly supprized :) .

Last edited:

SidewinderX

Reaction score
Really? Usually it takes months for them to get a MTO order in. Leetpuma -- have you gotten any construction photos yet?

leetpuma

Reaction score
Really? Usually it takes months for them to get a MTO order in. Leetpuma -- have you gotten any construction photos yet?

Nope, Nor have I gotten any new news from the Pepe.

That is why I am of the opinion that the ordering system is likely just on the fritz.

Expect the order to still be a while.

drama

Reaction score
Have anyone heard anything from Meermin/Pepe? According to my calendar those 20 days have passed for some time now.

Eddielch

Reaction score

Have anyone heard anything from Meermin/Pepe? According to my calendar those 20 days have passed for some time now.

5 days ago, i have other issue contacted pepe and below is how he replied me. However, according to meermin normal practice, i assume 2 weeks equal a month.

Hi Mr. Lam,

We expect to ship the MTO group in the coming two weeks.

SidewinderX

Reaction score
5 days ago, i have other issue contacted pepe and below is how he replied me. However, according to meermin normal practice, i assume 2 weeks equal a month.

Hi Mr. Lam,

We expect to ship the MTO group in the coming two weeks.

That would be great -- I'm really hoping that they ship out before Spain goes on vacation for all of August.

SidewinderX

Reaction score
What, the whole country can't shut down for a month?

Have you had to work with Europeans before? Most people take 3-4 weeks of vacation in the summer, usually in late July/August timeframe. I'm not sure what Meermin's schedule is, but I suspect they're no different.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads