• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Meermin MTO Suede Adelaide --- Thread for those ordering.

Shawl Lapel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking good guys, I got mine too. Park looks great! Next time.. :p Olfe seems wider in the forefoot than I thought it would be, but they're not unwearable. Bit of a gamble I guess, but with the soles/nails and everything we got I'm very happy with them.

leetpuma

Reaction score
Looking good guys, I got mine too. Park looks great! Next time.. :p Olfe seems wider in the forefoot than I thought it would be, but they're not unwearable. Bit of a gamble I guess, but with the soles/nails and everything we got I'm very happy with them.

If there is no heel slip you can always get a rubber insole to thighten things up.

and if there is heal slip you can get a tounge pad to push your foot back towards the heel

I am always of the opinion that if there is something off just fix it. I litterally went and bought an lenght of wool and made traces of my foot with it and made my own stacked wool insole that I stuck into my wolveriene 1000 mile boots. (They are as roomy as they come)

Last edited:

Shawl Lapel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they're fine as-is. Just not as snug as my Ron or Hiro shoes. Maybe I'll try Park for my next Meermin purchase.

JARB

Reaction score
Took delivery today, very pleased with the shoes and the belt. My shoes is lacking the initials on the sole which I ordered. Not a big deal really, would just have been cool to have them there. Did You other guys got it..?

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey nice shoes guys, sorry to intrude on your thread but I placed an order for a copper suede belt and I was how much you guys were charged for your belts and how did sizing work out? Thank you kindly.

leetpuma

Reaction score
Hey nice shoes guys, sorry to intrude on your thread but I placed an order for a copper suede belt and I was how much you guys were charged for your belts and how did sizing work out? Thank you kindly.

Bump

Does anyone that got a belt know how to size it correctly for Ironist?

JARB

Reaction score
Ironist: I use trousers with a inner waist around the belt line of 78-80 cm, real measurement and not a vanity size stated by the maker. Meermin belts in size 32"/80cm fits me perfect and I use the middle hole out of the 5 punched in the belt. If the trousers have a thicker fabric I sometimes need to let it out one hole to the second from the end. My usual belt size from other makers is also the same so I think the Meermin belts is quite "true" to size. Hopes this helps :)

agedashidofu

Reaction score
Always better to buy longer / bigger - and either cut or punch more holes.

markfjh

Reaction score
wow this shoe looks great!

if anyone has an Olfe 7UK that they don't want... i might be able to take them off your feet

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads