• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

paxonus

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with the Create your own Style options. I select my fabric, then Select style, and Create your own Style. I click on Customize, then I click on Front Pleats, and select Double Forward, then Save. I then Click on Front Closure, and I get bounced back out to the fabric I selected. Anyone else having the same problem?

paxonus

Reaction score
Found another glitch. If I select a specific style, such as Luxire High Waisted dress pants, and try to customize is, clicking on Additional Options bounces me out to the fabric page.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm having a problem with the Create your own Style options. I select my fabric, then Select style, and Create your own Style. I click on Customize, then I click on Front Pleats, and select Double Forward, then Save. I then Click on Front Closure, and I get bounced back out to the fabric I selected. Anyone else having the same problem?
Thank you. Was able to replicate both bugs. Will have them fixed today.

saurabh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just took delivery of a Overshirt in darker green linen from Luxire. I initially wanted the one from Drakes but that wasn’t available in my preferred fabric ( dark green linen) so I reached out to Luxire with my request.
While I was at it , also asked for dark brown horn buttons and 2 way entry pockets.
Pretty happy with the quality, fit and overall execution.
Thanks @luxire
View attachment 949935 View attachment 949936
Looks great. is this irish linen ? what fabric was used for this and is there an upcharge for this from the price of a shirt.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

JIMB

Reaction score
@luxire do you have access to Cramerton chino fabric?

cramerton.jpg

Is the British Khaki Chino https://luxire.com/products/british-khaki-twill-chino-9oz#/ the closest thing? Looking for a more hearty "army" style khaki chino.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I order a shirt now, how long would it take to get to Washington DC?

Really depends on fabric availability and your pattern. Best case if they have fabric in stock and you have a pattern with no modification, as short as 7-10 days. If fabric has to be ordered and/or a pattern needs to be made or altered, as long as 4-6 weeks in my experience.

Bms259

Reaction score
I've ordered two shirts from Luxire (both OCBDs). Overall, I've been really impressed with the quality. My first shirt wasn't the greatest, but that's mostly due to my choices. The second shirt is almost perfect, excluding a couple measurements that were a little off on my end.

But on each shirt, I've had problems with buttons. On the first shirt, I had grey shaded MOP buttons, and one literally split in half the second or third time I wore it. I was able to glue it together and it's not noticeable, but it was very strange. On my more recent shirt, I had a shirt sleeve button fall off somewhere. I know buttons fall off...but I've never had it happen to me on any shirt that I can ever remember. But it's happened 2/2 with Luxire. I had been hoping to order more shirts from them (and maybe even try pants), but now I'm not so sure. I think it's kinda crazy to pay extra for upgraded buttons and have issues like that.

I'm just wondering if this is normal or if it's just a super crazy coincidence?

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if this is normal or if it's just a super crazy coincidence?

Never had a single issue with the shirts, but I've had buttons shatter on the majority of my Luxire pants that go through the wash. Hasn't stopped me from getting more (especially since they'll send replacement buttons), but it is annoying.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads