• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Luxire - Maybe I'm not the only one - can we have more solo product shots and less with models - it just adds more stuff around and forces a certain outfit and context...

Last edited:

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This baby just shipped and, if fortune is on my side, will arrive the day before I head north on vacation; in which case it will make about the perfect shirt for this trip! :slayer:

Just wanted to say that I jumped in on a denim shirt to be made much like the one blue loafers posted a while back. With fall around the corner, can't wait!

(from http://blueloafers.com/outfits/denim-shirt/)

blindboygrunt

Reaction score
Has anyone asked Luxire to replicate the interior taping of the Epaulet Rivet Chino? I'm looking for something like in this picture.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone asked Luxire to replicate the interior taping of the Epaulet Rivet Chino? I'm looking for something like in this picture.

Curious as to why?

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Strange - I placed an order to send some items in for replication last Sunday and still haven't received the FedEx labels. For you guys that have sent stuff in, how long did it take to get the labels?

You should email Luxire directly. In my case I had to email them and then received the shipping labels by email as a PDF file.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

The answer...is always...yes.

Dachshund

Reaction score
This baby just shipped and, if fortune is on my side, will arrive the day before I head north on vacation; in which case it will make about the perfect shirt for this trip!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

@razl I'm after one of these too. Do you know what collar that is?

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

@razl
 I'm after one of these too. Do you know what collar that is?

Sorry, I do not - mine actually has my own collar which is a prob a bit taller than the one in the picture by comparison.

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Order just arrived. Cargo pants from Dugdale Charcoal Grey Tweed. Fabric feels soft.
Nice work! Once I started having dressy cargos made for travel I've never looked back. Easy access to ticket, phone, etc. even when seated in a train car or airline seat. Damn near pickpocket-proof. In some cases eliminates the need to carry any sort of bag. Love 'em.

Johnsson

Reaction score
You should email Luxire directly. In my case I had to email them and then received the shipping labels by email as a PDF file.

Thanks. I should clarify that I did receive a reply 4 days later, asking for the package dimensions (which I provided shortly after). Either way, I've followed up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads