• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

orsetto

Reaction score
Customer service can be contacted here. They can look at the details and give you a good reply.

I have been contacting them though. Afraid the team I'm working with cannot see the difference from photos and drawings provided. They suspect the issue is that I declined fused lining even though I provided photos of the collar leaf across my Luxire shirts.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have been contacting them though. Afraid the team I'm working with cannot see the difference from photos and drawings provided. They suspect the issue is that I declined fused lining even though I provided photos of the collar leaf across my Luxire shirts.
If you think I can help you, then you should have been courteous enough to send me a private message.
If people here can help you then you should not have addressed your question to me publicly here.
If you have issue that is not resolved, send the item back, get a refund and we can gladly part ways.
It is not a lot of fun teaching basic public communication courtesy to people.

orsetto

Reaction score
If you think I can help you, then you should have been courteous enough to send me a private message.
If people here can help you then you should not have addressed your question to me publicly here.
If you have issue that is not resolved, send the item back, get a refund and we can gladly part ways.
It is not a lot of fun teaching basic public communication courtesy to people.

I'm not sure what you are upset about when I am only asking for orders to reference and clear up the misunderstanding. I see you have offered good advice to users here before and this is an affiliate thread so I at-mentioned you with the hope that you have experience with where both sides are coming from, what might have been missed, etc. SF members have been kind to share their experiences but the Google Doc link no longer works. Perhaps there is a different cultural expectation. I would PM you if there was no community here.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you are upset about when I am only asking for orders to reference and clear up the misunderstanding. I see you have offered good advice to users here before and this is an affiliate thread so I at-mentioned you with the hope that you have experience with where both sides are coming from, what might have been missed, etc. SF members have been kind to share their experiences but the Google Doc link no longer works. Perhaps there is a different cultural expectation. I would PM you if there was no community here.
Customer service remains the best option.
If unresolved, you can PM me.

orsetto

Reaction score
Customer service remains the best option.
If unresolved, you can PM me.

Let me see how it goes. Not sure how many people write behind this account but I do agree with the ordering suggestions you've provided here and have used them with success before ?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds good indeed!

Do you offer that deal in standard sizes only for the jacket or can I order it with my custom measures/styling? Is it half or full canvas? Thanks!
It is full canvas, can be made with custom styling and measurements. Buttonholes are machine made. Can be made by hand for additional fee.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can these be found on the .de site?
Not yet, some technical work going on to enable ordering suits.
But, can be ordered as additional service on the .de site. Customer service can assist.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

djs5150

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I am wanting to place an order with Luxire for a casual shirt with a soft, non-button down collar. However I have noticed through personal experience and research that sometimes these types of collars can flare out. Sometimes they do not. I'm far from an expert so I'll turn to the guidance here. What causes the flare out in these collars? I've attached two photos of exactly what I mean. Can someone please help me identify the issue and/or what I need to tell Luxire to avoid this flaring out. Thank you.

Edit: Spelling

Attachments

• b67bf703c631b392bfbf201f4eac1e7b.jpg
    b67bf703c631b392bfbf201f4eac1e7b.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 75369196_1254146834787628_438382613208498176_n.jpg
    75369196_1254146834787628_438382613208498176_n.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 135

zurich64

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I am wanting to place an order with Luxire for a casual shirt with a soft, non-button down collar. However I have noticed through personal experience and research that sometimes these types of collars can flare out. Sometimes they do not. I'm far from an expert so I'll turn to the guidance here. What causes the flare out in these collars? I've attached two photos of exactly what I mean. Can someone please help me identify the issue and/or what I need to tell Luxire to avoid this flaring out. Thank you.

Edit: Spelling
Use collar stays, in metal, plastic or bone. Without thir support, no soft collar can be held in place without buttons. Or go with hidden buttons.

tilesomoole

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads