• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wipe your ass with a LUXE GORGEOUS Cocoa Brown Gold Batik Amoeba Jacquard Fringed Shawl Wrap Scarf NR
It is reusable after a visit to a very angry dry cleaners! Way better investment

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If you run out of TP I have about 500 more of those Roda pocket squares still in back stock.... and I have about 250 Roda tee shirts with pocket squares sewn on them (yes, really). I have your asses covered!

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@SpooPoker - On the pink-purple Pucci scarf this week, on pic 2 or 3, is their some makeup or issues on the purple area? Thinking of this for the wife.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@SpooPoker - On the pink-purple Pucci scarf this week, on pic 2 or 3, is their some makeup or issues on the purple area? Thinking of this for the wife.

Yeah, a couple of spots etc. on it. Its not perfect.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 7.24.18 PM.png

EVERYBODY HAVING A GOOD TIME
EXCEPT YOU
YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD

19 MARCH 2020

*Disclaimer - while we are very much a global online business, we are also a small local business. Our brick and mortar location is currently closed due to the Coronavirus to protect our community, your bids from across the world keep our train rolling. We appreciate your patronage week in and week out for the past 20 years and look forward to doing it for 20+ more.

1. Henry Poole Bespoke Fat Lapel DB Solid Navy Jacket

2. Sample Only Polo Ralph Lauren Deerskin Leather Shearling Pilots Hat

3. Ralph Lauren Purple Label Cashmere Bonded Leather Coat

4. NIB Judith Leiber Crystal Minaudière (One of MANY!)

5. Lanvin Paris Marbled Splatter Dinner Suit

6. Vintage 1990s Chanel Black Caviar Crossbody Bag

7. Brunello Cucinelli Down Filled Parka Coat (one of about 30 Cucinelli pieces tonight)

8. Vintage 1980s Gianni Versace Tortoise Mask Shield Sunglasses

9. Hermes Paris Black Ballistic Orange Lined Coat

10. 100% Cashmere Grey Flannel Chinchilla Fur Cape

NOW LIVE

true.to.size

Reaction score
Why did this week—one with probably the most amount of S and M/46 and 48 items in a long time—also have to be the one with the most economic uncertainty in a long time??? This is going to put my self-control to the test...

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I gotta blow a covid stimulus check but all the Kaptain Sunshine is not my size....

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Happy Saturday, gentlemen -

Hope you are all doing well staying home and not killing your kids and spouses.

Wanted to inform you that we are starting a new intiative starting on Monday that I think would be great for all of you who are hunkered down as you should be -

Effective 3/23/20, we are offering free inbound shipping to us for any consignment packages in the USA and 50% off those outside the US. What a perfect time to do that spring closet clean since you are all home with your wardrobes anyhow. And we have been making thousands of you lots of money for years, we know that times may be tight for some of you now, so a little inspiration to let us make more money for you right now.

Dont forget the process is entirely contact free - just put the pieces in a box, print a label at home with USPS.com, stamps.com, or your own paypal account (Pro Tip in case any of you didnt know that, just use paypal.com/shiplabel/create and you can make a label to anywhere). Leave the box with your mail/mailman and off to us it goes and the next time you see them, its a check to you.

Happy to take on any and all sizes of consignments for you all - from one piece to one hundred!

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Saturday, gentlemen -

Hope you are all doing well staying home and not killing your kids and spouses.

Wanted to inform you that we are starting a new intiative starting on Monday that I think would be great for all of you who are hunkered down as you should be -

Effective 3/23/20, we are offering free inbound shipping to us for any consignment packages in the USA and 50% off those outside the US. What a perfect time to do that spring closet clean since you are all home with your wardrobes anyhow. And we have been making thousands of you lots of money for years, we know that times may be tight for some of you now, so a little inspiration to let us make more money for you right now.

Dont forget the process is entirely contact free - just put the pieces in a box, print a label at home with USPS.com, stamps.com, or your own paypal account (Pro Tip in case any of you didnt know that, just use paypal.com/shiplabel/create and you can make a label to anywhere). Leave the box with your mail/mailman and off to us it goes and the next time you see them, its a check to you.

Happy to take on any and all sizes of consignments for you all - from one piece to one hundred!

Awesome. Thanks for doing this, Spoo! Another closet cleanout was planned for next week, so I'll be sending you a list of stuff for pre-approval soon.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello all
I know to plug my items ending soon feels weird in this current situation. Money is needed for this uncertain future. However please know that my items are going straight to NMWA credit. Right now NMWA is offering a discount on their product which will be used to support meals on wheels. Therefore your bids will go to a good cause. Thanks all and be safe!

Kanata Sweater size 36

Frank Leder Great Coat size medium

Valstar Spring Jacket size 50

All Saints Suede Bomber size large

Merz B Crewneck size medium

Merz B Nut Brown Crewneck size medium

Orslow 105 2 year wash jeans size 3

Suit Supply Navy Suit size 38

Viberg Service Boot size 9

QUOTE REP

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hello all
I know to plug my items ending soon feels weird in this current situation. Money is needed for this uncertain future. However please know that my items are going straight to NMWA credit. Right now NMWA is offering a discount on their product which will be used to support meals on wheels. Therefore your bids will go to a good cause. Thanks all and be safe!

Kanata Sweater size 36

Frank Leder Great Coat size medium

Valstar Spring Jacket size 50

All Saints Suede Bomber size large

Merz B Crewneck size medium

Merz B Nut Brown Crewneck size medium

Orslow 105 2 year wash jeans size 3

Suit Supply Navy Suit size 38

Viberg Service Boot size 9

QUOTE REP

totally fine to plug away - those are amazing pieces!

Hope to see all of you bidding tonight - and even if youre not, would love to see you pick out some of your favorite WFH pieces that we have up!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads