• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lefty's random dog thread.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They'd probably be thrilled to help. The NYC group here has been collecting rats for a Fordham Uni study on rat migration.

These guys seem to be pretty effective.

0.jpg

lefty

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

They'd probably be thrilled to help. The NYC group here has been collecting rats for a Fordham Uni study on rat migration.

These guys seem to be pretty effective.

Yes, I remember you posting about going to one of their hunts in NY and it pop right up when she mentioned it.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You do know that it's just the structure of her flews, right? She's not actually smiling.

lefty

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
she hated costume Santa guy and was miserable. But she will sit still for cheese. For a split second.

Last edited:

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
I had to donate money to a shelter to get that picture. Damn well made sure she sat through to a good shot.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My cattle dog is naturally good at catching frisbees....

MinorHandsomeAidi.gif

well the Boston Terrier learned how to catch frisbees too. it was kind of a joke at first just him catching little 5 foot tosses, but now he's actually catching them for real... :bounce2:

CavernousLittleBumblebee.gif

Last edited:

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
we need to teach our pit how to retreive. She'll chase a ball, grab it, then put it down and run back to me.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
so we did the doggie breed-ID DNA test, just because you never know with these shelter dogs, and we were curious. She's a purebred American Staffordshire Terrier.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hakamura_Niroki