1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Coffee Wars of San Francisco

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by HORNS, Jul 10, 2011.

1. HORNS

HORNS Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Ha! That was awesome.

"You know I fucked Joan Baez"

3. youngScholar

youngScholar Well-Known Member

I found part of this funny, while the other part just makes me want to punch people. [​IMG] [​IMG]

That I'm moving to Seattle means I won't be escaping this bullshit any time soon.