• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leaving the label outside of t-shirts so that the brand is visible to others

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Navi
icity.jpg

Chinese Alpha Males.

edit: also, the outfit he's wearing in this pic cost him around $4000 according to his blog post
crackup[1].gif

How old is the one on the left?

12?

How old is Hermes Man himself?

Kiwi Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by add911_11
No offense, in UK I saw more spoiled Russian and British than my fellow Chinese University students. The most likely spoiled Asian, according to my observation, are Thai, but at least they are not so loud to their possession.

Maybe I am just in the wrong part of UK

Would you elaborate more of your observation on Thai students? As a Thai, I would love hear more of their story in the UK. You can describe why you say that These kids are spolied and how they make the world evolve around them, etc.....

Originally Posted by alexanduh
i am glad we have hermes man on the forum.

to hermes man. yes it looks weird. i always get ***** and giggles when people have the tag sticking out from the collar.

yes like others have said you should of bought the shirt that had GA screen printed all over it. you would have been more happy with that purchase.

SAME! With Hermes Man..... my life would suck without him!

M. Bardamu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After seeing more, I would like to change my vote. Hermes Man isn't a troll -- he's a rent boy, peacocking for the rough trade.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by add911_11
May I ask, why all the guys except Hermes Man, were wearing sandals?
It is called the tropics. Most people do not have AC and temperatures regularly go over 100 degrees at 90% humidity. Besides, flip-flops are from this part of the world and they have been wearing them for thousands of years.

ktrp

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the poster and blog writer are not the same person?

Willin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ktrp
Am I the only one who thinks the poster and blog writer are not the same person?

Maybe but it's odd that the blogger is writing in English as well. Either way this kid is epic and may be a virgin for a long, long time.

Klobber

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Simple Solutions to the Lack of External Logo Problem:

Tees:
Make sure the Tee is inside out, and wear back to front. The tag should now be visible at the front.

Long Sleeve Shirts:
This technique only works well with Mandarin collars or Grandad collars. Wear shirt inside out, and tag showing brand and country of manufacture should be visible at the back.

Ties:
Tie back to front so logo tag plainly visible. Make a thick knot and tie extra short so logo is not hidden by the suit jacket.

Suit Jackets / Sport Coats:
Easy, wear inside out. All tags inside and now visible outside.

I attach an example of a tie back to front and a suit jacket. Does that not look absolutely swell
laugh.gif
?

InvertedSuit.jpg

Forgive my sloppy tie knot, try tying it back to front and see if that half winsor comes out right
lol8[1].gif

951socal

Reaction score
^looking good

stinsonbass

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klobber

Forgive my sloppy tie knot, try tying it back to front and see if that half winsor comes out right
lol8[1].gif

I love your outfit
wink.gif

One thing keeps bothering me.. it's crazy that so many people actually waste their time on this ...well lets say not very attractive kid.. being polite here...
lol8[1].gif

JamesX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, 8 pages for someone's opinion about wearing the label outside.

You guys care way too much about what some random stranger does half way across the planet.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Navi
edit: also, the outfit he's wearing in this pic cost him around $4000 according to his blog post
crackup[1].gif

Holy poop. I kind of like the outfit and I wear something similar, too. Without the loud details, of course. But I wouldn't spend more than $200 on that whole ensemble.

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tees:
Make sure the Tee is inside out, and wear back to front. The tag should now be visible at the front.

Long Sleeve Shirts:
This technique only works well with Mandarin collars or Grandad collars. Wear shirt inside out, and tag showing brand and country of manufacture should be visible at the back.

Ties:
Tie back to front so logo tag plainly visible. Make a thick knot and tie extra short so logo is not hidden by the suit jacket.

I attach an example of a tie back to front and a suit jacket. Does that not look absolutely swell
laugh.gif
?

InvertedSuit.jpg

lol8[1].gif

Holy ****, I almost spat out my drink at work.

crackup[1].gif
worship.gif

sqweegle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JamesX
Wow, 8 pages for someone's opinion about wearing the label outside.

You guys care way too much about what some random stranger does half way across the planet.

I don't think anyone actually cares. Rather they (we?) are trying to make as much fun as possible of the phenomenon, while it's still fresh in their memories.

Because wankers this epic are few and far between...

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
shine on you crazy diamond.

You never cease to amaze me. Some classic posts. youre like a ******* unicorn....real? or just a figment of our collective imagination??

Mr.P

Reaction score

Tees:

Long Sleeve Shirts:

Ties:

laugh.gif
?

InvertedSuit.jpg

lol8[1].gif

This is truly excellent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads