• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LAST PRICE DROP Bestetti Novecento Maverick appr. UK8E

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmr11

Reaction score
Amazing pair of Bestetti's iconic Maverick Adelaide Oxfords in dark brown calf. Handwelted, wood-pegged waist. Novecento is Bestetti's highest line in terms of quality of leathers and craftsmanship.

This pair was ordered in 2015 and delivered in early 2016. Sadly, the fit is not perfect for me. I visited Freccia in April 2016 in his workshop in Vigevano and discussed the fit (and further orders). We agreed that I give the pair a try. So I did wear them a couple of times (maybe 10 occasions). After that, I came to the conclusion, that I am not as happy with the fit as I should, having spent appr. 1,900.00 Euros on this pair (including test pairs, 3-piece shoe trees etc). So I contacted Freccia and he agreed to go through another test shoe procedure and then re-last this pair for me. I sent them to Vigevano, and he - already in hospital - organised that one and later a second pair of test shoes were sent to me. Sadly, he passed away after I had mailed him my feedback on the second test pair. The persons that are in charge now told me that they were willing to continue as agreed with Freccia, but sadly they returned the pair to me now with the soles polished and new metal tips, but with the fit still being too wide.

As I don't want to spend any more time and effort on this pair, my loss is your gain. Asking 899€ 799€ 699€ shipped in Europe. For overseas shipping, please add 30€. Of course, I am ready to discuss your reasolable offers. There will not be another big drop though.

Shoe trees and bags are included of course.

Attachments

• DSC_1583.jpg
    DSC_1583.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 106
  • DSC_1584.jpg
    DSC_1584.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 109
  • DSC_1585.jpg
    DSC_1585.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 77
  • DSC_1586.jpg
    DSC_1586.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 70
  • DSC_1589.jpg
    DSC_1589.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 82
  • DSC_1590.jpg
    DSC_1590.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 79
  • DSC_1591.jpg
    DSC_1591.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 74
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 61
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:

cezinho

Reaction score
Would like to mention that I have bought from this seller a number of times and all The transactions were above perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads