• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would you like to see a western style inspired Denim shirt?

• Light Washed Indigo

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Medium Washed Indigo

• Extra Light Washed Indigo

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • All of the above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank You for your warm greetings! Yes we do have a wider selection of fabrics ranging from Premium high range to Medium range fabrics offered instore but not as much discounted as online. You can expect MTM fabric price ranging from ($89 CAD to $189 CAD) from famous English & Italian mills. We are working to get our collections photographed and offer them on our website categorically.

Funcheese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank You for your warm greetings! Yes we do have a wider selection of fabrics ranging from Premium high range to Medium range fabrics offered instore but not as much discounted as online. You can expect MTM fabric price ranging from ($89 CAD to $189 CAD) from famous English & Italian mills. We are working to get our collections photographed and offer them on our website categorically.

Great, I'll be in the area in a few weeks. I'll make appointment to stop in. Best.

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys, its #texturetuesday which makes for a great excuse to show case some of our distinct Formal / Semi-Formal shirt designs:

Blue Slub Bengal Stripe Shirt
blue-slub-bengal-stripe-formal-shirt.jpg
blue-slub-bengal-stripe-formal-fabric.jpg

Light Blue Bengal Stripe Shirt
light-blue-bengal-stripe-formal-shirt.jpg
light-blue-bengal-stripe-formal-fabric.jpg

Green Cotton Linen Stripe Shirt
green-cotton-linen-stripe-casual-shirt.jpg
green-cotton-linen-stripe-casual-fabric.jpg

Medium Blue Bengal Stripe Shirt
medium-blue-bengal-stripe-formal-shirt.jpg
medium-blue-bengal-stripe-formal-fabric.jpg

What are your thoughts about these shirt designs?

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Testing waters by presenting you with some of our unorthodox "Banker Collar" style shirts;

Blue & White Texture Stripe - White Club Collar
blue-white-texture-stripe-club-collar-shirt.jpg
Medium Blue Stripe - White Point Collar
medium-blue-stripe-white-cuff-collar-shirt.jpg

Medium Blue Fine Twill - White Point Collar
medium-blue-fine-twill-white-point-collar-shirt.jpg

These wardrobe essentials are an absolute steal when you order with "SFFAMILY" code at half the price tag.

Last edited:

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ Those are nice! Would be great if only the collar was in contrast - cuffs would be same as the rest of the shirt

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
^^^ Those are nice! Would be great if only the collar was in contrast - cuffs would be same as the rest of the shirt
I second your opinion but you can still request the same shirt to be with contrast white collar only in the special instruction note of your cart OR you can customize the style of same fabric (Blue & White Texture Stripe) and request to follow standard shirt sizing in the comment box. Hope that helps!

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Great, I'll be in the area in a few weeks. I'll make appointment to stop in. Best.
Yes i would love to welcome you in store, as our current shirt fabric collection literally exceeds 1000+ Fabrics and we are expecting more fabric books to arrive by the end of this month. Our team has been hard at work to get our fabric collections available online for MTM orders.

shirt-fabric-collection.jpg

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend as we bring a little treat for this labor day weekend. I want everyone to experience our hand detailed monograming on the shirts so we are offering a free monogram upgrade to all the shirt orders (RTW & MTM) that will be placed until 12th of September when our 50% Off shirt Promo is due to expire.

I would like to request everyone who has already placed an order with us recently to send your order number with your monogram request if you wish to proceed with this offer and we will help you with your order.

For anyone placing the order you can request Monogram upgrade in the special instruction box in the cart & provide the following details:

Monogram Text
: (Six Alphanumeric Letters)
Placement: Left Cuff / Right Cuff / Bottom of Placket
Font Style: Block / Script / Cursive
Thread Color: Matching / Contrast / White / Black / Blue / Navy / Red / Gold / Silver / Pink / Yellow

Monogram-options.jpg

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
question about the cuffs on your shirts - the wrist circumference looks very large as they stand nor is there a second button to make the circumference small if needed. Is this you standard cuff size?

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend as we bring a little treat for this labor day weekend. I want everyone to experience our hand detailed monograming on the shirts so we are offering a free monogram upgrade to all the shirt orders (RTW & MTM) that will be placed until 12th of September when our 50% Off shirt Promo is due to expire.

I would like to request everyone who has already placed an order with us recently to send your order number with your monogram request if you wish to proceed with this offer and we will help you with your order.

For anyone placing the order you can request Monogram upgrade in the special instruction box in the cart & provide the following details:

Monogram Text: (Six Alphanumeric Letters)
Placement: Left Cuff / Right Cuff / Bottom of Placket
Font Style: Block / Script / Cursive
Thread Color: Matching / Contrast / White / Black / Blue / Navy / Red / Gold / Silver / Pink / Yellow

View attachment 1828745
do you have pics of the monogram when placed at the bottom of the placket?

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
question about the cuffs on your shirts - the wrist circumference looks very large as they stand nor is there a second button to make the circumference small if needed. Is this you standard cuff size?
Hi, I agree that the collars and cuff look tad larger because of their compact folding that helps save us in shipping too but the cuffs are not abnormally large they just happen to appear a little enlarged. Our standard cuff width is 3" which is pretty similar when compared to other brands. The style of the cuff is single button round accompanied by a Gauntlet button on the rear, you can request to change the cuffs to double button round which you can see on our custom page.

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
do you have pics of the monogram when placed at the bottom of the placket?
Unfortunately I don't happen to carry a shirt with the monogram placement on bottom placket at the moment but the attached illustration will give you a clear Idea about the positioning.

mono-bottom-placket.jpg

biscuitnoir

Reaction score
Glad to see another Canadian business. I'm all about supporting the local economy especially with a deal like the one offered and one never has enough shirts. Order placed. Hope you guys thrive.

Last edited:

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I agree that the collars and cuff look tad larger because of their compact folding that helps save us in shipping too but the cuffs are not abnormally large they just happen to appear a little enlarged. Our standard cuff width is 3" which is pretty similar when compared to other brands. The style of the cuff is single button round accompanied by a Gauntlet button on the rear, you can request to change the cuffs to double button round which you can see on our custom page.
Thanks, but I think there’s a misinterpretation of what I was talking about. The circumference of the cuff looks large. Meaning, if I were button the cuff at my wrist there would be more room between the shirt cuff and my wrist than there should be. Like I’ve seen brands where a 15/33 size shirt has 8” wrist circumference at the cuff which is not proportionate at all to the neck size.

I hope this is more clear?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads