• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would you like to see a western style inspired Denim shirt?

• Light Washed Indigo

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Medium Washed Indigo

• Extra Light Washed Indigo

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • All of the above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, but I think there’s a misinterpretation of what I was talking about. The circumference of the cuff looks large. Meaning, if I were button the cuff at my wrist there would be more room between the shirt cuff and my wrist than there should be. Like I’ve seen brands where a 15/33 size shirt has 8” wrist circumference at the cuff which is not proportionate at all to the neck size.

I hope this is more clear?

Thank you for clarifying, our cuff circumference is some what similar to what you had quoted (For Collar:15 / Cuff: 8.5") because its in RTW offering. You can completely customize your shirt style/measurements in Custom shirt section. You can even request to have variable watch allowance between your wrist measurements when customizing your shirt. If you scroll down any shirt design, you will see "DESIGN THIS SHIRT" button which lets you customize the same fabric design. Hope this makes sense.

design your shirt.png

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to see another Canadian business. I'm all about supporting the local economy especially with a deal like the one offered and one never has enough shirts. Order placed. Hope you guys thrive.
Thank you so much for your kind compliments & support. I hope we live upto the expectations as we have a lot of exciting stuff in the works.

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am taking this time to unveil some of our much anticipated Western inspired Casual Denim shirts, these are made in limited runs & might experience a slight color variance due to washing.

Dark Indigo Washed - Denim
dark-indigo-wash-denim-casual-shirt.jpg

dark-indigo-wash-denim-casual-shirt-flat.jpg

Light Washed - Denim
light-wash-denim-casual-shirt.jpg

light-wash-denim-casual-shirt-flat.jpg

Medium Washed - Grey Chambray
medium-wash-chambray-casual-shirt.jpg

medium-wash-chambray-casual-shirt-flat.jpg

These shirts wont be available for made to measure (MTM) this season & only offered as RTW. We highly welcome your opinion & suggestions.

**Shirt Promo still applicable till 12th sept 2022

Last edited:

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Introducing our versatile Collection of OCBD's, this is the first batch & more designs will be uploaded soon. These shirts are designed with a Button down collar but can be customized to your liking in Custom Shirt section. For anyone looking to buy these shirts must consider going one size up as these shirts do experience a little more than usual shrinkage due to their sturdy nature of construction. Below are some of my personal favorite designs from this collection.

blue-stripe-oxford-casual-shirt.jpg medium-blue-oxford-casual-shirt.jpg
green-stripe-causal-oxford-shirt.jpg red-stripe-oxford-casual-shirt.jpg
sky-blue-check-oxford-casual-shirt.jpg orange-check-oxford-casual-shirt.jpg
pale-blue-oxford-casual-shirt.jpg charcoal-oxford-casual-shirt.jpg
Visit this collection here: Oxford Collection
**Shirt Promo set to expire day after tomorrow

Last edited:

Skoaky K

Reaction score
Hello,

Welcome to SF.

Regarding cuffs & collars... Can these be made softer and etc.

Are there also button choices available?

Do you account for shrinkage as well?

-Skoak.

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

Welcome to SF.

Regarding cuffs & collars... Can these be made softer and etc.

Are there also button choices available?

Do you account for shrinkage as well?

-Skoak.

Thank you for the greetings! Please see my answers below,

1. Yes, you can put your request in the notes section when placing an MTM shirt order.
2. Button choices are currently limited to Imitation Buttons & MOP (Mother of Pearl) but that's something which can also be requested in MTM order.
3. Most of our shirts are not Pre-washed (unless specified) that's why we recommend going one size up to account for shrinkage.

Thanks

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to hop & thank everyone for their support & appreciation as we have been swamped with orders and are working to get them delivered asap. SF support and response have been overwhelming so we decided to extend the 50% Off shirt promotion till the end of this month as everyone gets to experience the quality of our product. I would really appreciate your feedback & suggestions to improve our product / service.

We have exciting announcements & products in pipeline and I am sooper excited to share them with you guys!

Thanks

shortlefty

Reaction score
How does one tell the quality of a shirt ? Anyone receive their shirt and would like to share some thoughts? I usually wear kamakura

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How does one tell the quality of a shirt ? Anyone receive their shirt and would like to share some thoughts? I usually wear kamakura
One can only know by giving it a try 😉 We have Free return policy incase you don't like the product.

NickInTO

Reaction score
Is it possible to come into the store to be measured for shirts and use the SF discount code?

ASNY2VA

Reaction score
I just received my first order (it took an odd tour of the east coast before arriving here- no fault of Larimars!). It looks great and I'm looking forward to taking it for a test run in the next few days.
20220921_213218.jpg

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I just received my first order (it took an odd tour of the east coast before arriving here- no fault of Larimars!). It looks great and I'm looking forward to taking it for a test run in the next few days. View attachment 1834948
Thank you for your Feedback! Sometimes the shipments do get funneled through our Toronto location & we are working to improve on our deliveries, considering the global shipping situation has been very challenging lately.

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is it possible to come into the store to be measured for shirts and use the SF discount code?
Hi Nick, i would love to welcome you in store & YES the SF discount will be offered in store. We just moved our studio to a bigger & more accessible location (**North Etobicoke) and will be opening our doors for public by the end of this month. You can still book an appointment for next week and we can welcome you. We will be announcing special instore deals for SF Family very soon.

Book you Appointment Here

larimars

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

As we officially head into Fall season, our most Favorite Summer Linens & Print shirts are on a discount to bid them a Goodbye until they make a return next Year. Following are some of my favorite picks from this season:

cotton-linen-print-shirt.jpg linen-blue-floral-print -shirt.jpg
multi-linen-floral-print-shirt.jpg classic-linen-beige-print-shirt.jpg
blue-gingham-linen-check-shirt.jpg blue-white-multi-color-slub-shirt.jpg
Find the summer shirts collection here
Combine this with shirt promo to get additional 50% using code "SFFAMILY"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads