• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hi Kent Wang,

Any idea when the comb will be back in stock?

Thanks!
Around Jan 1, 2022.

USPS suspended shipments to Australia and New Zealand on September 17 due to Covid restrictions. Most postal parcels are transported in the cargo hold of passenger airlines, and with so few passenger flights going from the US to Australia now, USPS has not advised when they will resume service.

To Australia and New Zealand, we currently offer only UPS, which have their own aircraft, and delivery times are 6-15 days. As you noted, the minimum UPS shipping cost is $46, but scales up reasonably, so if you order more items, the shipping cost only goes up slightly.
Australia customers can band together and combine their orders. Place a big order to one person, who will then reship smaller orders to others.

You can post here to gauge interest, then contact each other to finalize details.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
1637883213896.png
1637883222525.png

We've had the tortoiseshell sunglasses for a long time, and now have a new light tortoiseshell sunglasses.

Any suggestions for a better name than "light tortoiseshell"?

Chestnut—like chestnut wood

Carapace—a turtle reference

Terrapin—a species of turtle

Calico—calico cats actually have 3 colors, but a cat name would be awesome

professorclee

Reaction score

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Our ebony chopsticks are perfect for gift-giving.

New York Times—Wirecutter reviewed them:
Understatedly beautiful in that Holy Grail–in–Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade kind of way, Kent Wang Ebony Chopsticks are hand carved from sustainable ebony. Designer Kent Wang told us they’re not coated in any way, but they’ve been sanded to a silky-smooth texture that almost transcends wood. If you’ve ever dined at the San Francisco–based Benu (in which case I envy you), you might recognize these chopsticks from its table settings.

Lesley Stockton, who worked as a professional cook for over a decade, said, “These are my top fave because they are attractive, useful, elegant, and mostly comfy.” While long-term testing these at home, I found myself reaching for them over and over again. If you’re looking for an elevated pair, we think you might enjoy these chopsticks.
Why does a menswear shop sell chopsticks?

I enjoy eating Asian food, and it's hard to find quality chopsticks. I set out on a quest to find the best chopsticks, and hey, why not offer them to my customers too?

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you!

View attachment 1713958

Just Recieved A $20 Gift For Photo

So I Spent It On The Peek-A-Boo's

View attachment 1713959

Hey KW, I Don't Know What You Used For Shipping, From Texas to Cailfornia, But I Ordered These On The 3rd Of Dec And They're Still In Texas Sorting Center, This Is Not All Postal! It's (10) Days ($3 Ground?) - Makes Hard To Spend Money With You!

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Scarves, knit caps
Scarves and knit caps are great gifts—they fit all sizes and genders!

Hey KW, I Don't Know What You Used For Shipping, From Texas to Cailfornia, But I Ordered These On The 3rd Of Dec And They're Still In Texas Sorting Center, This Is Not All Postal! It's (10) Days ($3 Ground?) - Makes Hard To Spend Money With You!
We've sent you an email. In the future, please email us at [email protected]

jaspergunner

Reaction score
USPS suspended shipments to Australia and New Zealand on September 17 due to Covid restrictions. Most postal parcels are transported in the cargo hold of passenger airlines, and with so few passenger flights going from the US to Australia now, USPS has not advised when they will resume service.

To Australia and New Zealand, we currently offer only UPS, which have their own aircraft, and delivery times are 6-15 days. As you noted, the minimum UPS shipping cost is $46, but scales up reasonably, so if you order more items, the shipping cost only goes up slightly.

As a fellow Australian, I can definitely say the shipping costs have held me back from any purchases thus far, especially when ordering for the first time and unsure of sizing. The returns would cost the same, and $50 - $100 just to try something simply isn't worth it! Lower shipping costs, even if it means the packages arrive later, would definitely be a handy option IMO.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
how much do the beanies stretch? I like a wool beanie that doesn't flop around at all.
The knit is relatively stretchy, but it all depends on the size of your head and the size of the cap. Perhaps the beanies you've tried before were both too large and too stretchy. Anyway, there's really no way to convey this online. You'll just have to order it and try it. Shipping for a knit cap is only $5.

As a fellow Australian, I can definitely say the shipping costs have held me back from any purchases thus far, especially when ordering for the first time and unsure of sizing. The returns would cost the same, and $50 - $100 just to try something simply isn't worth it! Lower shipping costs, even if it means the packages arrive later, would definitely be a handy option IMO.
I'm afraid there's nothing we can do until USPS resumes shipments to Australia. No one knows when that will happen.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads