• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Thilgela

Reaction score
@Kent Wang @Jesse@KentWang

I purchased the black silk OTC socks a while ago and unfortunately lost the care label. I recently attended a black tie event and wore the aforementioned socks.

Could you remind me how I should wash & dry these silk socks?

Thanks so much!

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score
@Kent Wang @Jesse@KentWang

I purchased the black silk OTC socks a while ago and unfortunately lost the care label. I recently attended a black tie event and wore the aforementioned socks.

Could you remind me how I should wash & dry these silk socks?

Thanks so much!

Inside out, light amount of detergent, hand wash, line dry. That would be my suggestion for the longest life of them.

Man I'm slow.

I only just realized Jesse is Burzan.

:tongue:

zanci

Reaction score
Any options to get pearl black earing? Just like the ones that you have for cuff links...

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score
Any chance of getting a navy swim shorts restock this side of the Australian summer?

Typically swimwear would be restocked for USA spring. I don't see a restock for right now unfortunately

Any options to get pearl black earing? Just like the ones that you have for cuff links...

Email [email protected] and we can look into this for you. They would have to inquire with the factory.

Jesse@KentWang

Reaction score
For those of you who are looking for a shawl cardigan in stock and ready to ship, now is your chance to grab one as most sizes and colors are have been restocked. Will be announcing on social media tomorrow morning so grab one now if you were waiting.

Daneel

Reaction score
I visited KW in NYC yesterday to have measurements taken for a suit. That went mostly well except for the web form crashed - I'm hopeful all the notes were captured correctly. The one thing holding me back from completing my order is the lack of seconding fitting. I've had MTM suits made several times over the years, and they have always needed adjustments during second fitting. Can any customers comment on how good the fit of their first MTM suit from KW was, and how it compared to other MTM suppliers?

I went ahead with this order, and finally had a chance to try on the suit. I am not happy with several aspects of the fit. I posted a gallery here -

What do you all think?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads